yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • email@example.com
versatile professional eager to contribute comprehensive administrative background toward actively supporting the employer in optimizing performance.
- respected professional offering over 19 years of solid and progressive administrative support experience, including expertise within personnel development, business operations and client service capacities.
- consistently develop and maintain detailed administrative and procedural processes to reduce redundancy, improve accuracy and efficiency, and achieve organizational objectives.
- adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment.
- demonstrate strong abilities in handling multiple projects simultaneously, meeting tight deadlines, and working in a fast-paced professional environment.
- skilled at performing independently or within a team to exceed all operational goals and objectives.
- technically proficient in microsoft word, access, excel, outlook, powerpoint, and project.
enumerator/assistant crew leader us census 2010
- actively collaborated with crew leader in ensuring interviews were conducted in compliance with all census guidelines and confidentiality laws.
health information technician ii university of washington medical center 2007-2009
- hand-selected to verify all data on patient charts for accuracy and completeness, including demographic information, procedure notes and billing information.
on-call float receptionist kaiser permanente 2005-2006
- sharp business acumen and experienced in managing broad scope of operations, from handling high-volume phone calls and processing payments to running financial reports and handling appointments.
patient account representative the corvallis clinic 2004-2005
- skillfully audited patient account information, corrected payment information, reconciled accounts, and created itemizations.
claims examiner safeco insurance company 2002-2004
- consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing accounts.
executive secretary safeco insurance company 2001-2002
- responsible for screening all incoming calls, handling travel arrangements and prepared staff reports on behalf of management.
associate business analyst safeco insurance company 1999-2001
- spearheaded all aspects of a remote access program for over 5,200 employees, while also accurately reconciling monthly usage charges in excess of $300k.
purchasing coordinator safeco insurance company 1997-1999
- strategically executed the rollout of 900 new claims laptops nationwide, efficiently meeting critical deadline.
administrative secretary swedish medical center 1990-1997
- effectively supported 72-member staff and actively collaborated in human resource operation functions such as processing payroll and maintaining personnel records.
medical office management certification bryman school 1983
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!