Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
Driven Mechanic seeking a challenging position where expertise in team leadership, mechanical operations and critical thinking will prove instrumental to company success.
- Exceptionally talented Medium and Heavy Truck Mechanic with over ten years experience in maintaining and repairing diesel engines.
- In depth expertise in diagnosing illusive mechanical problems or potential problems and providing cost-effective solutions.
- Strong hands on knowledge of designing, using and repairing both machines and tools.
- Proven ability to determine the tools and equipment needed for each job, promoting workplace efficiency.
- Excellent ability to watch gauges, dials and output in ensuring proper operational status of all machinery.
- Able to utilize a combination of information sources in drawing accurate diagnostic conclusions.
- Proven ability to lead and motivate team members to ensure success; provide staff members with positive reinforcement and clear direction.
- Track record for diagnosing complex problems and consistently delivering effective solutions.
Mechanic Clark & Sons, Inc. 2008
- Effectively provide diagnostic and repair expertise on a broad range of vehicles and equipment.
- Handle a wide variety of mechanical repair operations, from engines, transmissions, drivelines and differentials to axles, brake systems, hydraulics and electrical systems.
- Successfully steer mechanical service operations to generate high volume growth and revenue.
Shop Forman/Mechanic Advanced Truck Repair 1999-2008
- Effectively trained and directed mechanic staff and actively collaborated in Human Resource operation functions such as employee scheduling, evaluating performance and providing guidance/mentoring.
- Consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing business.
- Responsible for managing all service scheduling, parts ordering and repairs estimation.
- Efficiently provided fabrication and welding services as needed, to reduce outsourcing costs.
Mechanic Husky International 1999
- Successfully handled all engine in-frame rebuilds and a broad range of fleet maintenance operations.
Mechanic Ramirez Express 1998-1999
- Proficiently managed all mechanic functions, boosting company profits and satisfied clientele.
Wyoming Technical Institute Laramie, WY. 1998
Associate of Applied Science Degree in Diesel Technology
Coursework in Business Management
A.S.E. Master Certified Medium & Heavy Truck Technician
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!