Meticulous and motivated BA in Business Candidate eager to contribute exemplary Financial, Administrative and Project Leadership expertise toward supporting a progressive organization in optimizing bottom-line performance.
Significant experience in project coordination requiring advanced technical and financial skills.
Strategically develop schedules to maximize use of human, financial and physical resources and ensure on-time, budget-compliant delivery of projects from launch through completion.
Excel in cost estimating, budget management, fostering and maintaining strong client and vendor relationships, and training, coaching and mentoring personnel to achieve peak performance.
Adept at critically assessing business operations to determine and optimize fiscal performance, sustainability, competitive positioning, and revenue opportunities.
Highly versatile and resourceful with outstanding interpersonal, organizational, multi-tasking and prioritization skills.
Display a collaborative work ethic and a superior level of initiative.
Solid ability to quickly master new roles, tasks, technologies, and responsibilities.
Chevy Chase Trust Company, Bethesda, Maryland, 2008 to 2010
- Proficiently spearheaded management of 700 high-quality custody and investment management income portfolios for trust clients through extensive communication via telephone, email and face-to-face meetings.
- Utilized SEI Trust accounting system to process documentation for new and existing clients.
- Applied sharp organizational skills toward preparing broad-scope reports for clients illustrating financial details such as cash flow, tax, gifting and/or estate planning information.
- Efficiently processed account receipts, disbursements, transfer requests, daily overdrafts, un-invested cash balance, and transactions.
- Produced required documentation for client family gifts and charitable gifts and calculated Required Minimum Distributions from IRAs via SEI Pay 3000 system.
- Drove collaborative efforts among attorneys, accountants and client family members to effectively close accounts, complete forms for transfer of assets, facilitate bill payments, and coordinate collection and valuation of estate assets.
- Compiled client account documentation for annual trust account review encompassing investment policies, account performance, cash liquidity needs, and/or historical or prospective changes in client situations or activities.
Farmers & Mechanics Bank, Bowie, Maryland, 2007 to 2008
Cash Management Assistant
- Played an integral role in supporting loan management by maintaining general ledger accounts, validating homeownership accounts payable transactions for proper coding, conducting bank deposits, entering cash receipts, and posting payments on receivables.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy C Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
- Exercised considerable multi-tasking expertise to initiate wire transfers for homeowner-assisted loan portfolio funding, transfer funds to appropriate cash accounts from deposit account, post incoming wire and ACH transfers, and oversee disbursements of outgoing wire and ACH transfers.
- Diligently maintained loan receivable journal until loan base was reconciled to general ledger by loan administration.
- Used automated accounting system to generate journal entries, cash receipts, and accounts receivable billings.
- Reviewed, verified and processed invoices, check requests, and travel reimbursements.
Wells Fargo Bank, Corporate Trust, Columbia, Maryland, 2003 to 2006
- Demonstrated precise attention to detail and accuracy in preparing complex legal documents for mortgage loan defaults.
- Seamlessly cooperated with mortgage company, title company, and law offices in swiftly resolving concerns related to lien release, foreclosure, property violations, etc.
- Used Internet and Lexis/Nexis to conduct extensive research and collect critical information.
- Contributed strong interpersonal skills toward effectively interfacing with litigation team and director, vital to preparing appropriate litigation plans and completing new case assessments.
Winstar Telecommunication Inc., Washington, DC, 1998 to 2002
Facility Provisioner / Circuit Design
- Efficiently coordinated installation and testing of special circuits, facilities and trunks in stringent compliance with corporate and industry standards and requirements.
- Inputted work orders into computer database and facilitated unified efforts among multiple, cross-functional personnel, essential to expediting project completion.
MCI/WorldCom, Rockville, Maryland, 1996 to 1998
Project Team Leader CSpecial Projects Division
- Employed outstanding leadership talents toward orchestrating training for three administrators and 60 field technicians in support of Defense Information System Agency Project.
- Scheduled, monitored and documented network hardware installations at more than 1,500 user sites nationwide.
- Drove full spectrum of project s financial elements including budget administration, invoicing, expense tracking and reporting, and in-depth analysis of project profitability, revenue, margins, bill rates and utilization.
University of Maryland University College, Adelphi, Maryland
BA in Business Administration (in progress)
Management Foundation, Certificate
Prince George s Community College, Largo, Maryland
AS in Network Administration
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!