results-oriented professional with solid skill in management and leadership. proven capacity to handle variable functions necessary in leading a successful entity. direct and coordinate organization's financial and budget activities to fund operations, maximize investments, and increase efficiency. dynamic communicator and persuasive speaker, able to forge meaningful associations with clients, colleagues, and management. demonstrated talent for developing and implementing plans that successfully meet the operational objectives of the organization. general contractors license.
teambuilding & leadership / customer service / budgeting / hr / personnel relations
operations / sales management / performance evaluations / business development
franchise owner, 10/2007 c 03/2010
coordinated the daily activities including formulating policies, managing daily operations, and planning the use of materials and human resources. handled functions too diverse in nature to be classified in any one functional area of management or administration, such as personnel, purchasing, or administrative services.
- directed and coordinated activities of businesses concerned with the pricing, sales, or distribution of products and services.
- reviewed financial statements, sales and activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas needing cost reduction and program improvement.
- established and implemented departmental policies, goals, objectives, and procedures, conferring with corporate officials and staff members as necessary.
- determined staffing requirements, and interviewed, hired and trained new employees, or oversaw those personnel processes.
- selected goods and services to be sold, and set prices and credit terms, based on forecasts of customer demand.
quicksilver express courier, 11/1994 c 07/2007
managed and scheduled and dispatch workers to transmit assignments and compiled statistics and reports on work progress.
- supported colleagues by assisting those responsible for data entry and customer service.
of wisconsin - whitewater, whitewater, wi
bachelor of business administration in production and operations management
bni group in st paul
general contractors license
donated 2 employees to teen challenge for some window replacement on the "national day of service"
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!