yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • firstname.lastname@example.org
service-oriented nursing professional seeking a challenging administrative position where expertise working in medical organization, clinical training and patient care skills will prove instrumental to employer success.
- offer solid and progressive experience as a compassionate healthcare professional, including expertise within organizational, time-management, administrative support, and patient care capacities.
- adept at developing and maintaining detailed administrative and procedural processes to reduce redundancy, improve accuracy and efficiency, and achieve organizational objectives.
- demonstrate strong abilities in handling multiple projects simultaneously, meeting tight deadlines and working in a fast-paced professional environment.
- proven ability to maintain the highest levels of patient confidentiality and uphold the ethical standards of the medical profession.
- skilled at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, administrative business acumen, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to the healthcare environment.
bls for healthcare
providers; cpr & aed program 2009
medtronic minimed insulin pump therapy basic continuing education training 2009
certificate of basic supervision national health care center 2006
nursing principles & skills ceu's 2005
licensed practical nurse tennessee technology center of murfreesboro
nursing skills certification lynchburg nursing center 1994
state certified nursing assistant lynchburg nursing center
certified in lotus 123, data base, word star, word perfect tennessee technical school 1991
general studies motlow sate community college 1991
licensed practical nurse medical center of manchester 2007-2008
home health lpn doctor's associates home health care & on-call staffing 2006-2007
pharmacy technician medical center of manchester 2000-2004
certified nursing aide middle tennessee home health care date-date
certified nursing aide care plus home care 1996-2000
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!