~ Accomplished Regional Operations Manager seeking Director opportunity where proven success and leadership talents will provide an immediate and positive impact to RMH. ~
Substantial and progressively responsible experience within the hospitality industry with numerous accomplishments in revenue growth, profit maximization, and team-building.
Proficiency in consulting, forecasting, budgeting, and market/industry trend analysis.
Extensive background in devising, implementing and evaluating sales and marketing efforts.
Merge strong work ethic, attention to detail, and integrity to achieve revenue and profit goals.
Advanced knowledge and experience in hotel pricing concepts, yield management optimization, strategic marketing, and innovative selling approaches.
Outstanding blend of analytical, critical thinking, prioritization, personnel training and team leadership capabilities.
Proficient in use of Holidex Plus, Opera and HIRO applications.
Revenue Management for Hire, IHG Atlanta, GA, 2010 to Present
Regional Operations Manager
- Advanced within department to manage, develop, supervise, and empower team of eight Regional Revenue Managers supporting 100+ hotels.
- Strategically expanded current service offerings spanning scope of services, eligibility criteria, Revenue Manager portfolio targets, MarketVision standards, and names for service models.
- Attended Washington, D.C. Market Area Meeting and serve as active member of Project Revolution steering committee.
- Play an integral role in formulating innovative and collaborative market-centric strategy meetings focused on driving performance of RMS hotels.
Revenue Management for Hire, IHG, Atlanta, GA, 2007 to 2010
Lead Regional Revenue Manager
- Promoted to leadership role in 2008 to facilitate all monthly team calls and support Regional Operations Manager in developing, motivating, empowering and coaching 10 Regional Revenue Managers.
- Administered workshops and training sessions focused on driving revenue within current economic climate, adhering to best practices, and using various software applications and tools.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy C Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
- Optimized and controlled revenue management for portfolio of up to 15 hotels.
- Applied sharp organizational skills toward coordinating rate and inventory management, yield management, RFP assistance, GDS and TPI distribution and marketing, and brand website optimization.
Hotel Performance Support, IHG, Atlanta, GA, 2006 to 2007
Area Manager, Northeast Region
- Drove business development for Northern New England territory, providing exemplary consultative guidance to hotels on service initiatives, revenue management, and quality and brand standards.
Bangor Savings Bank, Bucksport, ME, 2005 to 2006
- Consistently adhered to budget and customer service goals in managing $22M branch with full accountability for facilities management, lending operations, compliance, and new accounts.
- Concurrently directed, supervised and monitored sales activities at three locations.
Olympia Hotel Management, formerly Erin Inc., Ellsworth and Bangor, ME, 1991 to 2005
General Manager (1999 to 2005)
- Spearheaded complete spectrum of daily business operations for full-service Holiday Inn.
- Championed efforts for hotel to win Quality Excellence Award.
- Served as Charter Member of 2004 People Notice GM Advisory Board.
- Handpicked to direct start-up operations for owner/operated Hilton Garden Inn in 2003.
- Adeptly orchestrated successful start-up operations of lounge at Holiday Inn located in Ellsworth, Maine and for Doubletree Hotel in Portland, Maine.
- Applied dynamic organizational skills toward managing full-scope operations for Holiday Inn, Ellsworth/Downeast Convention Center comprised of 15,000 square feet combined meeting space.
- Steadily promoted from initial roles in security, sales, nightclub and lounge management, and F&B management (1991 to 1999).
B.A. Political Science, University of Maine, Orono, ME, 1991
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!