Versatile Office Manager eager to contribute extensive administrative expertise, outstanding customer relations talents, and superior organizational skills toward supporting a dynamic organization in achieving business goals and objectives.
Reputation for professionalism, communication skills, integrity, and a team player work approach.
Quickly adapt to new roles, responsibilities, software applications, and environments.
Proficiency in common office software; create and manage spreadsheets, forms, and databases to meticulously track vital information.
Ability to establish cohesive working relationships with all levels of an organization.
Outstanding expertise in accounts payable and receivable, expense tracking/reporting, vendor relations, customer service, workload planning, and project coordination.
Able to analyze business operations to maximize competitive positioning, identify opportunities for revenue growth and process improvements, ensure and optimize sustainability, and achieve exemplary levels of customer satisfaction.
Dependable, loyal, ethical and extremely productive; consistently ensure and perform a thorough and quality job in all endeavors.
Champion Motors, Pompano Beach, FL, 2003 to Present
Finance Manager (2009 to Present)
Assistant to Finance Manager (2006 to 2009)
- Spearhead daily business operations for dealership s finance department inclusive of sales, customer negotiations, regulatory compliance, and employee development.
- Administer and process all sales contracts with a keen eye on profit maximization.
- Communicate with lending institutions daily to obtain financing for clients.
- Demonstrate excellent leadership talents in motivating, supporting, coaching and assisting sales staff in closing deals.
- Promote, present and sell aftermarket products and extended warranties.
Receive and apply payments for all vehicle sales.
Promoted from roles as Title Clerk and Costing Clerk based on exceptional performance, dedication and results.
Foster strong client relationships conducive to excellent referral and repeat business.
Prior background includes 10 years with Ed Morse Delray Cadillac, Delray Beach, FL (1993 to 2003) in roles that included Cashier, File Clerk, A/P, A/R, Costing/Billing Clerk, and Title Clerk.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!