YYYYYY X. YYYYYY
777 3rd Ave. SW Calgary AB T2P 0G8 ?(xxx-xxx-xxxx ?firstname.lastname@example.org
Product & Program Development / Operational Analysis / Business Analyses
QUALITY ASSURANCE ~ ORGANIZATIONAL EFFICIENCY ~ PROJECT MANAGEMENT
Performance driven and client focused Product Management Professional with a drive and determination to ensure the highest level of client service and satisfaction as well as building sustainability through creative solutions, viability and feasibility analyses as well as unique product enhancement initiatives.
KEY TRANSFERABLE SKILL SETS
Strategic/Feasibility Plans ?Concept Development ?Customer Retention and Loyalty Focused ?Business Analysis
Financial Management ?Efficiency Strategies ?Proactive Problem Solving ?Business Development
Data Gathering and Analysis ?Time Management Effectiveness ?Market Penetration
Competitive Intelligence Assessments ?Human Capital Management
* Ranked ??or Superior in 7/9 Yearly Performance Reviews: Superior?Defined as: Performance for the year has been consistently superior and added unique value to the organization.
* System Technologies Stewardship Award ?highest award achievable at Sun Microsystems. Recognizes individuals who make outstanding contributions, while going above and beyond their job duties to demonstrate Stewardship Qualities.
* Worldwide Operations Outstanding Engineering Achievement Award ?peer nominated.
* 2002-2003 eBoB CTO Participant ( Engineering Best of the Best?. Nominated by upper management based on ability to communicate, proven successful project execution, and future leadership potential.
* Global Project Management Award: Received recognition for global PM efforts by working with vendors in the US, Canada, UK and Malaysia.
* Cost Savings Award: Analyzed and renegotiated existing vendor quotes, and contracts resulted in $80k refund checks.
* Best Business Practice: Created a Diversity Initiative recruiting procedure, award BBP from the Global Diversity Director.
* Strong business background with the ability to work independently on multiple projects with specialized experience in project oversight, information management, strategic planning, change management methodologies, project oversight and timeline adherence, business development processes, product development, risk mitigation awareness, as well as development of numerous programs to increase bottom line revenues, efficiency and production capabilities.
* Possess strong organizational and analytical skills and highly adaptable in quickly changing business environments.
* Skilled in numerous facets of management with a focus on high yield results with as minimal risk as possible.
* Work with Agile teams as SCRUM certified product manager as well as experience with changes management, document management, Stormwater compliance, and facility condition assessment software solutions.
* Manage key accounts with high level of accuracy and integrity as well as monitor account activity to ensure regulatory compliance and loss mitigation.
* Manage business facets including high level analyses related to departmental budgets and financial analyses.
* Ensure delivery of superior customer service and high client satisfaction levels by diligently tracking concerns and presenting issues to relevant parties.
* Possess an extensive knowledge of fiduciary practices, policies, and regulations and can apply this knowledge in terms of budgets, forecasting and projections, as well as financial analysis.
* Provide leadership in order to achieve maximum production, including budget control, production timetable, status reporting, client/project team coordination, and quality assurance.
SELECT ACHIEVEMENTS & CONTRIBUTIONS
* Developed a product proposal and value proposition for a joint product for Sun and Fujitsu. Presented product to EVP's at Sun and chief architect at Fujitsu. Worked with engineering, sales, marketing, and legal to promote concept.
* Developed scalable software download process for Sun by working with numerous
international entities. Implemented solution that was fully automated and
resolved inefficiencies of manual process. New process allowed team to bring on
10 sites in one year -- versus 2 sites per year resulting in savings of
millions of dollars and allowed company to apply critical software patches in
less than 24 hours.?
* Created several 'best business practices' for multiple departments and reduced product build cycles from 35 days to 15 resulting in 4.5 months of additional sales. Additionally, renegotiated component pricing so the product was as cost effective as possible.?
* Created high level product concept from top to bottom. This included marketing message, unique selling proposition, statement of work, release plan, and process flows.
* Developed scorecard and product measure process as well as bid management solution feature for Evoco resulting in significant increases in efficiency and production.
* Acted as Architect for Wal-Mart e-Invoicing custom software solution which included developing process flows, key product features, timelines, sales and marketing strategies and supplier management processes.
PROFESSIONAL SUMMARY (10 YEARS)
Product Program Manager
EVOCO 2010 ?PRESENT
Product Program Manager (CMT Blade)
SUN MICROSYSTEMS (HELD MULTIPLE POSITIONS THROUGH PROMOTIONS) 2000-2010
Product Program Manager (SPARC64 VII Blade)
NPI Engineering Program Manager (CMT Blade)
SW Integration Infrastructure Development Manager (Worldwide Operations)
Primary Job Functions: Strategic Planning, Management and Operational Oversight, Creation of Client Management Programs, High Level Analyses, Feasibility and Viability Plans, Management of Complex Cross Functional Teams, Client Cultivation and Retention Programs, Both Short Term and Long Term Financial Planning and Management Initiatives for Business Solvency, Valuation and Competitive Intelligence Assessments, Project Management and Adherence, Human Capital Training Programs, Customer Needs Analyses, Design and Implementation of Software Product Lifecycle Processes.
ACADEMIC & SPECIALIZED TRAINING
* MBA-International Management*, Portland State University
* MBA-Technical Management, University of Phoenix
* B.S.-Computer Science, AB Institute of Technology
*One of two graduate programs in the US that focuses exclusively on APAC. Course content includes: Marketing in Asia Pacific, International Accounting, International Finance, International HR, and Chinese.
YYYYYY X. YYYYYY
NAME HERE OF RECIPIENT
NAME HERE OF COMPANY
Dear RECIPEINT NAME:
Recent research into COMPANY NAME prompted me to immediately update my resume for your review. Based on my knowledge of this company, I am very interested in interviewing for STATE POSITION YOU ARE SEEKING. I am skilled at long term growth plans, development and execution of product exposure processes, viability and feasibility analyses for business development and human capital development. Additionally, I am capable of managing multiple projects simultaneously, working with extreme precision, and ensuring that productivity and best practices are implemented across departmental and product lines.
I am constantly researching new areas for my own self edification and adapting to new demands within the market. I am passionate about analyzing complex systems and designing and implementing creative solutions at minimal risk to the business. Additionally, I am accustomed to integrating into various cultures and am experienced at working and collaborating with others. I offer several years of formal training as well as a diverse professional background.
I assimilate into new environments easily and feel that I could quickly become part of your team. I enjoy the chance to work directly with various departmental resources in both learning and mentoring fashions. I am selectively seeking a company who is progressive thinking and in need of a professional who can make an immediate and positive impact on productivity and processes.
After your review of my resume, I hope you will agree that this would be a mutually beneficial arrangement. I plan to call you early next week. At that time, I can answer questions concerning my background and experience and we can discuss the desirability of an introductory meeting. Please contact me sooner if you wish to talk before then. I look forward to speaking with you.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!