Hiring Agent Name
Are you currently seeking a hard-working and personable Plant Manager with strong leadership experience, a constant eye on safety compliance, and exceptional lean manufacturing talents? If so, I m submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
In addition to significant experience in the automotive industry, I bring to you an outstanding background in identifying cost savings, a proven track record in boosting production efficiency, and solid expertise in P&L, personnel training and development, customer satisfaction, and quality assurance. To complement these qualifications, I offer extensive and successful experience in overseeing a broad scope of continuous improvement projects from initial planning to timely completion.
If selected to join your organization, you will find me to be an industrious professional committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance and initiative. I would most certainly be a valuable asset to <insert name of company>, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Dynamic and dedicated Management Professional eager to contribute significant leadership, team-building, continuous improvement and lean manufacturing expertise toward supporting a progressive organization in optimizing bottom-line performance.
Considerable background in OSHA compliance, inventory control, report preparation, forecasting, and P&L (profit and loss) administration.
Conscientious and diligent with a polished blend of scheduling, planning, organizational, prioritization, analytical, and time management capabilities.
Reputation for superior initiative, establishing a cooperative climate across multiple departments, and identifying opportunities which will result in long-term benefits for the employer.
Appreciated for strong communication skills, a solid work ethic, and expertise in staff training and coaching.
Harness enthusiasm and energy to build and inspire teams, resolve conflicts, elevate morale, and guide personnel to achieve productivity excellence.
International Automotive Components/Lear Corporation, 2005 to 2008
Spearheaded daily UAW (unionized) plant operations serving tier 1 automotive industry and oversaw personnel base of 600+.
Held complete P&L accountability and performed extensive strategic planning.
Demonstrated exceptional versatility in driving safety compliance, overseeing quality control and assurance, monitoring inventory turns, navigating continuous improvement, and exploring cost-saving strategies.
Elevated OEE (overall equipment effectiveness) from 68% to 89%.
Captured $2.5M in savings by implementing value stream mapping to reduce waste, and leveraging SPC to achieve process improvements such as reuse of scrap plastic.
Collins and Aikman, 2001 to 2005
- Proficiently led daily operations for tier 1 automotive supplier serving Chrysler, Ford, GM, Mitsubishi, and Toyota.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ~ Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
- Trained, directed, motivated, evaluated and managed 300+ employees, consistently emphasizing productivity, team cohesiveness, and attention to quality and safety.
- Assumed full P&L responsibility for manufacturing plant generating sales of up to $80M annually; prepared monthly reports related to safety, manpower, OEE, scrap, material use, inventory turns, and cost savings.
Textron Automotive Company, 1991 to 2001
Operations, Materials, and Maintenance Manager (1998 to 2001)
- Slashed downtime by 47% through development and seamless implementation of preventive maintenance program.
- Championed integration of lean manufacturing techniques to measurably expedite production operations and strengthen quality control.
and steered implementation of KANBAN tag system to enable demand-driven
Materials Manager (1994 to 1998)
- Innovatively launched flex scheduling method to successfully decrease manufacturing overtime by18%.
- Piloted efforts to accelerate inventory turns from 32 to 49 annually.
- Fostered, nurtured, and maintained strong relationships with all customers while consistently maintaining acceptable delivery ratings.
Quality Manager (1991 to 1994)
- Project-managed successful implementation of QS9000 quality standard.
- Exhibited outstanding attention to customer satisfaction by increasing or maintaining all ratings to acceptable status.
- Presented with LT Governors Award for excellent
achievements in quality management.
Associate Degree In Business Management, Indiana Wesleyan University, 2002
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!