◄ Accomplished, confident Pharmaceutical Sale Representative and Sales Manager now seeks a challenging District Sales position within the areas of Medical Device and Surgical Sales in which a proven sales track record will be of value.
◄ Employs strong presentation and communication skills to detail medical devices to surgeons, specialists, therapeutic classes and executive-level clients.
◄ Develops and implements successful sales strategies to negotiate sales, meet company objectives and improve sales revenues.
◄ utilizes exceptional customer service skills to meet client needs, build professional associations and promote business.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
- Ranked within top 30% of National sales force in 2007.
- Ranked within top 20% of National sales force for first and second Trimester, 2006.
- Increased total portfolio sales from 84.3% for T3 2005 to 106% for T1 2006.
- Successfully rolled out The OZ Principle: Getting Results through Individual and Organizational Accountability to the Albany district, T1 2006.
Awarded the T1 PREMIER Award for Results Driven Performance, and the T1 Circle of Merit Award for Outstanding Sales and Total Job Performance, 2006.
Selected to participate in 2007 Psychological Consultants Inc., Management Training Program.
- Finished second quarter, 2004 acquiring 10.8% market share for Uroxatral® and within top ten for the highest market share percentage increase in the division.
- Finished first quarter of 2004 with a 6.1% market share for Uroxatral®.
- Finished second of eleven for 1998 and 1999.
1999 Market Share Increases:
◄ Lotrel® (NRX) increase of 2.23%, Lamisil® by 21.45%, Lescol® by 0.08%.
1998 Market Share Increases:
◄ Lescol® by .23% versus district average of -.85%, and region average of -1.05%.
◄ Diovan-Lotrel® by .92%, Lamisil ® by 8.39% versus district 4.07% and region 1.11%.
- Selected as National Sales Trainer for 250 new representatives in 1999.
- Selected as District Trainer for new representatives in Albany, Syracuse and Utica, New York and Burlington, Vermont.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
KING PHARMACEUTICALS 2005-Present
Professional Sales Representative
Saratoga North to Plattsburgh, New York Territory
- Regularly collaborate with PCP 1 colleagues to successfully increase market share of Altace® and manage district sales of Altace®, Skelaxin® and Avinza®.
- Direct sales team in District Manager s absence; supervise and evaluate selling efforts of sales representatives in assigned territories, produce a monthly district newsletter for use by team to maintain and enhance sales skills.
- Provide training and mentorship to a newly hired Kingston, New York sales representative.
COURTNEY A. WILSON PAGE TWO
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
CFXTRAS, LLC/Logware, LLC, Charlotte, NC 2004-2005
Director of Public Relations and Marketing
- Developed and implemented marketing programs such as the Customer Appreciation campaign, to enhance public relations, generate new and promote return business.
- Reliably achieved monthly sales quotas, produced and managed an innovative shipping/receiving process to successfully improve efficiency, initiated and maintained business association and sponsorship with CMMUG, produced a successful advertising campaign for Logware.
SANOFI-SYNTHELABO, INC., Bridgewater, NJ 2002-2004
Urology Specialty Sales Professional
Capital District New York, Vermont and Western New Hampshire
- Utilized strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills to call on oncology and primary care specialists and ultimately increase product market share.
- Assisted sales launch of Eligard® and Uroxatral®.
- Detailed products to Oncology and Urology specialists and therapeutic classes in medical facilities and Oncology clinics throughout the territory to successfully land new sales accounts.
- Provided product detailing and training to two districts during national launch of Uroxatral®, represented Sanofi-Synthelabo Inc., at American Urology Association meetings.
- Developed and implemented pull-through plans for two local insurance formularies.
VENTIV HEALTH (AMGEN Contract), Bridgewater, NJ 2001-2002
Professional Sales Representative for the Western and Central Massachusetts Territory, number one district in the nation
- Participated in the launch of Kineret®.
- Detailed and successfully sold to Rheumatologists, Pain Management Specialists and hospitals.
- Provided sales training to a New Hampshire representative.
ABBOTT LABORATORIES, INC., Chicago, IL 2000-2001
Urology Sales Specialist, Ballston Spa, New York through Champlain, New York Territory
- Called on Cardiologists to detail Tricor® and Urologists to detail Flomax®.
- Represented Abbott Laboratories and presented at medical conventions.
INNOVEX/NOVARTIS, INC., Parsippany, NJ 1997-2000
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative/District Trainer (Selected)
Schenectady, New York through Glens Falls, New York and Southern Vermont Territory
- Detailed and sold Voltaren-XR®, Lotensin®, Lotrel®, Lescol ®, Lamisil® and Diovan®.
- Detailed and sold to cardiovascular, anti-fungal, osteoporosis, anti-inflammatory, hypertensive and hypercholesterolemia therapeutic classes.
- Called on Cardiologists in private practice and at hospitals.
- Selected to provide sales training to 250 new sales representatives in Albany, Syracuse, Utica, New York City and Burlington, Vermont.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
RUSSELL SAGE COLLEGE, Albany, New York
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, 1996 Dean s List
Concentrations: Economics and Finance, French
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity within the Medical Device Sales or Surgical Sales fields and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, I have over a decade of professional sales experience and have built a strong background in Medical Sales. I have been instrumental in exceeding district sales quotas and improving bottom line profits for a number of companies. In addition, I have developed strong regional sales management and sales representative training capabilities.
Over the course of the last several years I have honed strong pharmaceutical product detailing skills, presenting to audiences comprised of surgeons, physicians, pharmacists, specialists and clinicians representing such varied medical fields as Oncology, Urology and Rheumatology. I have had the good fortune to work with the best of the best to obtain essential knowledge of pharmaceutical product lines and the specialty fields these products support. I have developed effective marketing and sales strategies that have become second nature to me and feel it is now time to pursue professional advancement. To this end, I recently made the decision to take my career to the next level by specializing in Medical Device Sales.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your sales objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your Medical Device Sales team and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Courtney A. Wilson
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!