yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • firstname.lastname@example.org
dynamic educator eager to contribute extensive training in mild/moderate special education to an internship in for special education credentials.
dedicated elementary teacher with a solid focus on the individual needs of special education students. kindhearted and empathetic professional, recognized as flexible and accommodating in the design and implementation of inspiring hands-on lessons. in depth training in the application of a wide range of manipulatives and teps to enhance student achievement. skilled in addressing student needs, ensuring children will thrive and develop in an adaptable education atmosphere. strong interpersonal and communication skills, experience developing rapport with all members of the school community. offering knowledge in:
multidisciplinary education plans student-centered learning
student motivation manipulatives
individualized education plans technology integration
multi-sensory lessons curriculum development
instructional assistant gold ridge elementary school: fcusd 2009-present
- actively circulate throughout the classrooms, assessing student progress and assisting students in academics, social-interaction and appropriate behavior.
long-term substitute teacher theodore judah elementary school: fcusd 2009
- strategically organized classroom procedures and managed student behavior, ensuring all students are fully engaged in learning activities.
long-term 4th grade substitute teacher gold ridge elementary: fcusd 2008-2009
- successfully collaborated with autism and rsp teachers in coordinating inclusion of all special needs students.
4th grade teacher theodore judah elementary school: fcusd 2007-2008
- effectively coordinated with school staff in the promotion of effective learning experiences for each student.
long-term 6th substitute teacher natoma station elementary school: fcusd 2007
- consistently prepared and implemented lesson plans and classroom objectives, ensuring compliance with ca standards, curriculum guidelines and iep goals.
long-term 5th grade substitute teacher williamson elementary school: fcusd 2006
proficiently fill in as lead teacher as need, quickly and effectively reviewing and implementing lesson plans on a wide range of subjects.
k-5 title i teacher cordova elementary school: fcusd 2004-2006
- integrated innovative ideas and technology to facilitate effective classroom management and instruction.
k-8th substitute teacher fcusd elementary and middle schools 2004-2006
- effectively managed classrooms of 20-35 students, consistently providing a quality education.
accountant verizon wireless 2003-2004
- consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing clientele base.
2nd/5th student teacher 186th elementary school; lausd 2003
- successfully taught a predominantly esl classroom, team teaching social studies, pe, arts, and science.
mild/moderate special education credential national university date
ba in liberal studies california polytechnic state university date
professional clear multiple subjects credential, clad/nclb compliant university of phoenix date
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!