energetic, well-rounded professional with an upbeat personality and proven capacity to handle various functions necessary in advancing the internal operations of an organization. dynamic communicator and persuasive speaker, able to forge meaningful associations with clients, colleagues, and management. highly skilled in sales, client relations, account management, and administrative support skills required to provide solutions to organizational needs. talent to identify the needs of clients and to encourage a risk-free, positive atmosphere to meet those needs.
office management / escrow assistant / records management / client relations
loan origination / mortgage review / consultative sales
written & verbal communication / professional development and training
tartan sales company ~ title, 2009 c present
not sure what the title is or what your duties were.
24 hour fitness ~ aerobic instructor, 2006 c present
- evaluate individuals' abilities, needs, and physical conditions, and develop suitable training programs to meet any special requirements.
- teach proper breathing techniques used during physical exertion; monitor participants' progress and adapt programs as needed.
- explain and enforce safety rules and regulations governing sports, recreational activities, and the use of exercise equipment.
ymca ~ aerobic instructor, 2001 c present
- instruct participants in maintaining exertion levels to maximize benefits from exercise routines.
- coach groups or individuals in exercise activities and the fundamentals of sports.
- demonstrate techniques and methods of participation.
- observe participants and inform them of corrective measures necessary to improve their skills and for skill improvement.
- offer alternatives during classes to accommodate different levels of fitness.
- plan routines, choose appropriate music, and choose different movements for each set of muscles, depending on participants' capabilities and limitations.
chicago title insurance co., ~ commercial escrow assistant/assistant office manager, 1998 c 2001
- supervised the work of office, administrative, or customer service employees to ensure adherence to quality standards, deadlines, and proper procedures, correcting errors or problems.
- provided employees with guidance in handling difficult or complex problems and in resolving escalated complaints or disputes.
- implemented corporate and departmental policies, procedures, and service standards in conjunction with management.
- instructed employees in job duties and company policies or arranged for training to be provided.
- evaluated employees' job performance and conformance to regulations and recommended appropriate personnel action.
page 1 of 2
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy | page 2 of 2
cresent mortgage ~ loan processor & account manager, 1995 c 1998
approved loans within specified limits, and referred loan applications outside those limits to management for approval.
met applicants to obtain information for loan applications and to answer questions about the process.
analyzed applicants' financial status, credit, and property evaluations to determine feasibility of granting loans.
explained to customers the different types of loans and credit options that are available, as well as the terms of those services.
reviewed loan agreements to ensure that they are complete and accurate according to policy.
stayed abreast of new types of loans and other financial services and products to better meet customers' needs.
additional experience in bradshaw group as executive assistant & event coordinator
health & fitness certifications
barbizon school of modeling
mrs. wades fashion school
stay-at-home mom, 8 years
board member, pta
volunteer local church
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!