yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
▪ 0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000 ▪
xxx-xxx-xxxx ▪ firstname.lastname@example.org ▪
driven business professional seeking a challenging position in management, where expertise in company operations, employee supervision, and client services will prove instrumental to company success.
a results-oriented manager with 23 years experience in progressive management positions, expertise includes business operations, client services, and employee development. in-depth expertise in identifying and capitalizing on opportunities to penetrate and develop vendor markets. adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques. apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment. dynamic communication, presentation, negotiation, and relationship management skills. proven ability to lead and motivate team members to ensure success. track record for diagnosing complex problems and consistently delivering effective solutions. skillful at performing independently or within a team to exceed all operational goals and objectives. bilingual in english and spanish.
general manager starbucks 2000-present
- successfully led four franchise stores from startup at $8,000 in weekly sales to over $25k in weekly revenue, 20% over projected goals.
- managed broad scope of operational activities including ordering, coordinating vendors, establishing accounts, financial records, and work force supervision.
- effectively hired, trained and directed staff and actively collaborated in human resource operation functions such as scheduling, evaluating performance, developmental training, new hire orientation, team-building, and providing guidance/mentoring.
- consistently ensure customer satisfaction and product quality by inspiring partners to maintain business mission and goals of the starbucks experience.
general manager einsteins bros. bagels 1999-2000
- sharp business acumen and experienced in managing broad scope of operations, from sales/marketing, customer service and inventory management to payroll, bookkeeping and budgeting.
- successfully steered sales operations to generate high volume growth and revenue.
- effectively hired, trained and directed 10-member staff and actively collaborated in human resource operation functions such as scheduling, supervisor coordination, evaluating performance, and providing guidance/mentoring.
store manager rite aid pharmacy 1998-1999
- managed broad scope of accounting/finance activities including bookkeeping, payroll, and budget forecasting.
- cost-effectively managed purchasing and facilitated productive vendor relationships to achieve competitive pricing and boost bottom-line profitability.
- consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing clientele.
general manager boston market 1995-1998
- successfully led restaurant operations through dynamic sales initiatives, marketing promotions, and customer service.
- solid experience in managing inventory maintenance, payroll, bookkeeping, purchasing, budgeting, recruiting, hiring and developing employees.
- contribute proactive planning, developing, and implementing of sales campaigns / promotions to expand utilization of bank s products and services.
- proficiently ran and operated two successful stores simultaneously.
prerequisite coursework san diego city college
bachelor s of arts san diego state 1986 1989
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!