yyyyyy x. yyyyyy 0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
results-driven individual eager to contribute extensive experience in sales, operations, retail management, coordination, negotiation and customer service in a challenging operational, environmental and project management assignment.
ø many years of experience in environmental projects, management, sales and negotiation.
ø associate of science and bachelor of science degrees in business management.
ø proven project manager, regulatory coordinator, negotiator, team leader and developer.
ø drive achievement of ambitious objectives in highly competitive market places.
ø establish and facilitate client and government organization relationships.
ø skilled in effective project management, recruiting and training of personnel.
ø consistently meet and exceed challenging business development objectives.
ø proven accomplishments in building market share and recognition.
ø notable for energy procurement, vendor relations and national service agreements.
ø well-organized multi-tasker with strong detail orientation.
ø proficient in windows xp and ms office excel and powerpoint software applications.
air quality systems certification
california-designated operator for fuel systems and ust operations
flying j inc. 1984 - present
- environmental project management
- environmental compliance management
- manager, fuel and air quality systems
- emergency response and remediation projects
- energy management
- training management
- national contracts, energy and environmental services
- district manager for 14 travel plazas
- general management, retail store and restaurant operations
- training and recruiting of management and hourly team members
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
university of utah
bachelor of science, business management
associate of science, business management
energy manager training - eei
university of utah 1979 - 1984
director of food service
- managed all food service operations for six restaurants.
- duties included catering, vending and p&l responsibilities.
united states army national guard
warrant officer, 14 years of service
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!