dedicated and versatile management professional eager to contribute exceptional background in
customer service toward supporting a dynamic employer in optimizing bottom-line performance.
broad-scope customer service and hospitality background with significant staff management experience and particular strengths in training, motivating and coaching.
methodical and proactive problem solver; able to plan, create and execute innovative solutions to meet defined business goals and needs.
strong blend of critical thinking, decision-making, budgeting, sales, and marketing skills.
highly resourceful; quickly adapt to new roles, responsibilities, software, and environments.
attentive and safety-conscious with active cpr and aed certifications.
air wisconsin airlines, la guardia, new york, 2006 to present
apply dynamic communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills toward anticipating and swiftly responding to customer needs or medical emergencies onboard aircraft.
adeptly handle high-stress situations and consistently enforce and ensure the comfort, safety, and security of all passengers and crew.
demonstrate exceptional talents in interacting with people from all cultures and walks of life.
bel wood country club, morrow, oh, 2005 to 2006
director of sales and marketing
generated high-volume revenue and expanded profit channels by strategically promoting, selling and facilitating private banquets and special events.
- partnered with executive chef in creating customized menus and wine pairing dinners.
drove consistent revenue growth from golf, dining, and social membership sales.
- leveraged excellent financial acumen to maintain budget compliance and cost control while overseeing all final billing for events, with an average event producing $15k.
swan pointe yacht and country club, issue, md, 2001 to 2004
director of food and beverage
- spearheaded daily operations of kitchen, bar, restaurant, snack shop, beverage cart, and banquets, exercising strong leadership talents to manage, motivate, train, and supervise up to 30 personnel.
- successfully maintained 35% food cost and a 27% beverage cost which effectively aligned with budget goals and targets.
- devised and implemented hands-on training course for all hires to expedite job competency, vital to maximizing productivity and profitability.
- focused on ensuring superior customer service for 500 golf outings and special functions annually, holding full accountability for menu planning, wine selection, and facility arrangements.
- championed series of efforts to boost f&b gross revenues by 45%.
associate s degree in human services, university of phoenix, 2009
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!