Self motivated senior medixxxxxxl sales professional and RN now seeks a challenging position in which a strong clinixxxxxxl background and healthxxxxxxre sales expertise will be of value.
Proven track record of achievement, offers extensive knowledge of state-of-the-art technologies, sales strategies, territory management and advanced negotiating techniques.
Quick learner with a strong work-ethic, expediently represents firm with effective communixxxxxxtion and presentation skills.
SEPRACOR, INC., Marlborough, MA 2006-Present
Senior Respiratory Sales Specialist
- Presented short-acting beta agonist Xopenex for use in the treatment of acute asthma and COPD.
- Launch innovative prescription medixxxxxxtions Omnaris and Alvesco prescribed for maintenance therapy of allergic rhinitis and asthma and Brovana a nebulized long-acting beta agonist for treatment of COPD.
- Pod Leader for primary xxxxxxre overlaps, Knowledge Champion for peer journal club reviews.
- Coordinate eduxxxxxxtional dinner programs and recruit keynote speakers for vital MD customers.
- Currently ranked #1 within sales district for Alvesco market. Achieved 100% of quota for all products, obtained support from key MDs to win first national wide XxxxxxlOptima formulary approval for Alevesco.
SANOFI SYNTHELABO INC., Southern XXXXXX 2003-2006
Senior Territory Manager, Urology Division
- Directed sales of injection LHRH agonist, Eligard used in the treatment for advanced prostate xxxxxxncer therapy, provided product training for new district representatives, Pod Leader for primary and specialty xxxxxxre overlaps.
- Launched prescription drug Uroxatral, prescribed for the treatment of benign prostate hyperplasia.
- Provided MDs, Pharmacists, and office staff procedural training for agent billing and coding, coordinated eduxxxxxxtional dinner programs and recruited key note speakers for MDs and staff.
- Currently own an above national average 20% market share of new prescriptions for Uroxatral.
- Ranked #1 in LA District for total months of Eligard therapy sold, ranked #30 of 200 sales representatives in total months of Eligard sold.
- TravPass sales contest winner, third quarter, 2004
ELI LILLY AND COMPANY, Indianapolis, IN 2001-2003
Critixxxxxxl Xxxxxxre Specialist
- Identified a market need for the treatment of Sepsis; implemented pre and post launch activities for hospital awareness programs, conducted eduxxxxxxtional programs for key physicians, administrators, ICU staff and pharmacy, recruited MDs speakers for marketing Xigris
- Drove formulary approval process for acceptance of Xigris within territory hospitals and USC County Hospital, prepared accounts for rapid P&T approval following FDA approval, launched product stocking with pharmacies and physicians.
TANA S. KUTZ, RN, BSN Page Two
ELI LILLY AND COMPANY (continued)
- Served as Knowledge Champion for district, conducted product informative training seminars, reviewed and presented journal articles for sales district, coached team members on formulary process, hospital dynamics and sales strategies.
- Accomplished Los Angeles County-wide formulary approval for Xigris within one month of FDA approval, ranked in top 20% performance quota, obtained Thinking Outside the Box National award for most innovative sales solution, voted Most Valuable Player by district sales force for disseminating information at district meetings.
MALLINCKRODT, INC., St. Louis, MO 1999-2001
Oncology Sales Specialist
- Obtained orders from referring physicians for oncology therapeutics and diagnostics.
- Conducted eduxxxxxxtional seminars for physicians, nuclear medicine and clinixxxxxxl staff.
- Recruited MD speakers for guest lectures at tumor boards, grand rounds, journal clubs and private organization meetings.
- Ranked 3 of 20 in Nation for maintaining highest percentage of quota.
IMMUNOMEDICS, INC., Morris Plains, NJ 1997-1999
- Maintained existing accounts for hospitals and radipharmacies, qualified new accounts, conducted eduxxxxxxtional inservice training for nuclear medicine departments, taught physicians and solicited orders to apply patient products.
- Coordinated physician speakers for guest lectures at tumor boards, grand rounds and social meetings.
- Ranked top 3% of district sales force.
PROTOCOL SYSTEMS, INC/MEDISCUS INC., Beaverton, OR/Los Angeles, XXXXXX 1984-1997
- Established new and maintained existing accounts, coordinated clinixxxxxxl trials of patient monitoring systems and therapeutic dermatology systems, conducted needs analyses, presented solutions to key hospital administrators, solicited orders for therapy form referring physicians.
- Won sales award trip for performance exceeding 110% of plan.
BETHANY MEDIXXXXXXL CENTER, Kansas City, KS 1980-1984
Clinixxxxxxl Xxxxxxre Nurse
- Charge Nurse for up to 8 CCRNs, provided clinixxxxxxl xxxxxxre to critixxxxxxlly ill/injured patients.
- Provided residents and interns appropriate patient xxxxxxre and intervention training, developed and implemented patient Xxxxxxre Plans, liaisoned between MD and patient families to communixxxxxxte patient diagnoses, treatment and xxxxxxre.
GRACELAND COLLEGE, Lamoni, IA
Bachelor of Science in Nursing, 1984
SALES AND MARKETING COURSEWORK, 1984-2004
Integrity Selling, R.Willingham
Customer Centered Selling,R. Jolles
Strategic Selling, Heinman and Miller
Dale Xxxxxxrnegie Course
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!