yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
emerging social worker seeking a challenging position with mercy haven eager to contribute strong expertise assisting in the care of mentally illness adults.
- skilled professional offering solid and progressive social work experience, including expertise within client/patient care, workshop facilitation and social advocacy services capacities.
- adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- demonstrate strong abilities in handling multiple projects simultaneously, meeting tight deadlines, and working in a fast-paced educational environment.
- proven ability to develop programs and training to educate students on a wide range of issues and topics.
- skillful at performing independently or within a team to exceed all operational goals and objectives.
- dynamic communication, presentation, organization, and relationship management skills.
intern family service league 2009-present
successfully serve as co-facilitator of workshops for patient/client rehabilitation, including anger management and parenting workshops.
eastern suffolk boces 2000-2009
teacher s aid
- actively serve in the special education division, assisting teachers in lessons for autistic and multiple handicapped children.
- create safe, comfortable and fun learning environment for children with handicaps.
- teach basic skills in creative, colorful ways to keep children focused and engaged.
- assist teacher in developing, designing and implementing educational worksheets.
- plan instructional materials and procedures consistent with individual learning needs.
adelphi university school of social work present
bachelors degree in social work
empire state college 2005-2008
associates degree in general education liberal arts
certified teaching assistant
training workshops in school violence, child abuse and
the social advocacy skills training workshop
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!