yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
results-driven information technology expert eager to contribute superior analytical, problem-solving, and technical skills toward supporting the employer in optimizing operational performance.
ø offer nine years of progressive information technology experience, with expertise in infrastructure and engineering, systems administration, analysis, and support.
ø provide outstanding customer service and assistance; perform on-site and remote support.
ø efficiently assess and respond to client-specific needs; escalate tickets and create, execute, troubleshoot, and document complex technological solutions and processes.
ø successfully install, configure, maintain, and upgrade equipment, software, and network settings; execute administrative functions including virus prevention, detection, and removal; performance monitoring and enhancement; data migration; perform data backups, archive files, and recover critical data; ensure accurate logging and tracking.
ø actively support company in maximizing bottom-line profits by effectively negotiating vendor contracts to achieve competitive pricing and terms on systems equipment, services and outsourced projects.
ø dynamic organization, prioritization and time management skills; consistently achieve critical deadlines while maintaining high quality standards.
ø proactive team player equally effective in independent and collaborative environments.
~ technical proficiencies ~
software: exchange ~ active directory ~ ms cluster services ~ ms sql ~ vbs & cmd scripting ~ sms & wsus scripting ~ openbsd ~ symantec antivirus ~ veritas netbackup ~ dell openmanage ~ emc navisphere ~ emc access logix ~ apache & iis
hardware: dell and hp x86, axp64, & ia64 servers and workstations ~ san - emc clariion, netapp filer ~
brocade fc switches ~ harris stat & retina scanners
~ certifications ~
cissp ~ mcse: 2003 security ~ mcse: nt 4.0, 2000 ~ security+
itt systems division
ad administrator tnosc 1/06 c present
- in recognition of superior performance, quickly progressed within company to attain position entrusted with broad range of responsibilities, including advising u.s. army network enterprise technology command (netcom) regarding information technology storage area capacity planning and procurement of equipment.
- successfully planned and implemented major data migration project affecting more than 4,000 exchange mailboxes upgrading from clariion cx400 san to clariion cx3-40; achieved zero downtime target.
- facilitate integrated system cac login across multiple sites by deployment of domain controllers using blade servers; expanded and redeployed prior san equipment as tiered backup storage; designed storage systems support utilizing fibre channel fabric.
sr. systems administrator 12/05 c 12/06
- served as team lead in management of enterprise-class army classified and unclassified networks supporting more than 10,000 users.
- effectively performed hardware and software installations, upgrades, maintenance, and troubleshooting; oversaw deployment of high availability exchange cluster.
- identified and resolved potential issues and network vulnerabilities.
page 1 of 2
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy page 2
systems engineer 8/00 c 6/02
- proficiently designed and implemented large-scale solutions for this leading game network; consistently upheld 99.999% uptime standards.
- provided 2nd tier help desk services and core support for active directory infrastructure, exchange 2000, website statistics reporting, web proxy, and server test lab.
- led sql cluster installation project servicing 7 million monthly users; oversaw data center services for 750,000 monthly users including applications maintenance, alert system, disaster recovery, web content publishing, and security.
software test engineer 1/99 c 6/00
developed installation/debugging test lab automation scripts improvements; performed testing procedures including functionality, regression, ad-hoc kernel stress, and fault injection, for windows platforms and product skus; adapted 32 bit bvt procedures to alpha 64 bit and itanium 64 bit.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!