yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
seeking opportunity as student support coordinator with seguin high school; eager to contribute sharp leadership expertise, communication skills, and administrative talents toward supporting school in ensuring program success.
- excellent experience in program and budget administration from former employment with texas department of criminal justice.
strong academic credentials and proven teaching experience.
adept at resourcefully interpreting data and using microsoft office applications.
advanced knowledge of curriculum, instructional techniques, and disciplinary approaches.
extremely flexible and ambitious; quickly masters new roles, tasks, environments, and responsibilities.
offers sound decision-making abilities, analytical thinking expertise, and strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
proficiency in policy compliance, budget development, and frequent program assessments/evaluation.
design tech homes / ryland homes, san antonio, texas, 2005 to present
- proactively facilitate sales of new homes by showing models and available homes, assisting buyers with selecting plans and sites, customizing plans, and preparing all required documentation.
- apply excellent communication and interpersonal skills to steer cohesive and efficient efforts among homebuyers, builder, and realtors.
- navigate and respond to construction-related issues, and continually update homebuyers on home development progress to ensure and optimize satisfaction.
champions village townhomes, san antonio, texas, 2005
- presented and promoted model homes to prospective buyers, assisted with selecting plans and sites, and effectively customized plans to buyer requirements and preferences.
- initiated and completed all sales documentation and contracts, consistently ensuring 100% accuracy and adherence to deadlines.
- resourcefully identified and implemented solutions to development issues and frequently updated customers on construction progress for their home.
the scooter store, new braunfels, texas, 2003 to 2004
managed care mobility consultant
- leveraged exceptional customer service talents to guide prospects through primary insurance process, communicate with health care providers, case managers and internal departments, and verify eligibility and benefits.
- maintained up-to-date information regarding customer, insurance and physicians in all internal systems.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ~ page 2 of 2
professional experience continued
america's promise, huntsville, texas, 1999 to 2003
vice-chairman of the board of directors
planned, developed, coordinated and monitored grant-funded programs for agencies, institutions, local government, and units of local government, such as school systems and 501 (c) 3 organizations.
exercised strong analytical thinking abilities to explore feasibility of developing programs to supplement local annual budget allocations.
strategically discussed program requirements and sources of available funds with administrative personnel.
played a lead role in justifying purchase of new equipment and other budgetary expenditures, submitted proposal to officials for approval, and wrote several grant applications.
supervised master file administration for grants and grant-funded programs.
texas department of criminal justice, huntsville, texas, 1997 to 2003
program administrator iii
- spearheaded operations for several departments in administrative office, exhibiting well-honed problem solving skills to resolve issues with accounting, auditing, budgeting, and business practices.
- formulated and deployed accounting and statistical analysis systems to enhance fiscal management processes.
- collaborated with administrative management in performing general agency planning and programming.
- liaised between other departments and divisions to streamline financial activities related to procurement and funds, monitored and enforced compliance with established policies and regulations, and supervised several staff members.
additional experience includes roles as elementary teacher, nancy ney charter school, new braunfels, texas, and pharmaceutical representative, merck & co. inc./eli lilly and company, lincoln, nebraska .
master's degree, university of nebraska, omaha, ne
bachelor's degree, agriculture education, sam houston state university, huntsville, tx
certifications & professional development
certification, ryland mortgage financial aspects, san antonio, texas, 2007
real estate finance certification, champions school of real estate, san antonio, texas, 2007
real estate license, champions school of real estate, houston, texas, 2005
texas education agency certification, texas examination of current administrators & teachers, austin, tx
chamber of commerce - greater san antonio, 2007 to present
board member, community in schools, 2007 to present
san antonio rotary club, 2005 to present
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!