energetic, well-rounded professional with aerospace management education and an upbeat personality with proven acumen to handle various functions necessary in advancing the internal operations of an aircraft manufacturing organization. dynamic communicator and persuasive speaker, able to forge meaningful associations with clients, colleagues, and management. highly skilled in sales, client relations, and account management which is required to provide efficient solutions to organizational needs.
windows xp, vista, and mac os x; microsoft office suite, to include word, excel, and powerpoint.
license, aerospace management program
commercial pilots license; instrument airplane rating, as well as a multi-engine land rating
averett university, danville, va
bachelor of science degree in aerospace management: flight operations, 2008
- relevant courses: aerospace regulatory process, human factors, and airport management
co-manager, 2010 c present
ann taylor; reston, va
- formulate policies, manage store operations, format merchandising plans according to visual standards, and facilitate personnel management tasks such as scheduling, payroll, and training sales leads.
- maximize efficiency among personnel by generating performance reviews and address any discrepancies in performance.
- collaborate with store manager in her absence to complete any tasks in a leadership capacity.
- persist in meeting the needs of clients and stylists seeking to arrange fashion combinations according to seasonal and contemporary fashion trends.
assistant manager, 2005 c 2010
american eagle outfitters, arlington, va
- toured the sales floor regularly, interacted with to colleagues and customers, and identified or resolved urgent issues.
- maintained awareness of market trends in the retail industry, understanding forthcoming customer initiatives and monitored what local competitors were doing;
- initiated changes to improve the business, e.g. merchandising according to visual standards to ensure the store could compete effectively in the local market.
customer service representative, 2007
telvista, inc., danville, va
- interacted with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about telecommunications products and services and to handle and resolve complaints.
- conferred with customers by telephone to provide information about products and services, to take or enter orders, cancel accounts, or to obtain details of complaints.
- kept records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
- determined charges for services, collected deposits or payments, or arranged for billing.
- referred unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
- obtained and examined all relevant information to assess validity of complaints and to determine possible causes, such as extreme weather conditions that could increase utility bills.
flight ops scheduler, 2004 c 2007
averett university department of aeronautics, danville, va
- facilitated school tours to acclimate potential students and their parents with the institution and available programs.
- supported federal work-study students with strong leadership skills; maintained aircraft and ensured proper dispatch to students.
- tracked maintenance of aircraft via faa regulations and university policies.
<<first name>> <<last name>>
<<street address, suite #>>
<<city, state zip code>>
dear <<courtesy>> <<last name>>,
it is with great confidence that i offer comprehensive transferrable experience and strong organizational behavior abilities to your organization. as i pursue the <<position title>> within <<company name>>, i recognize that my credentials and experience would greatly assist in reaching future goals and objectives, especially my bachelor of science degree in aerospace management: flight operations.
my experience in a customer-focused environment handling the needs of the general public is the basis for my confidence that i would be a valuable asset to your organization. i consistently communicate the corporate vision to the internal members of the organization so that everyone understands their role in achieving these goals, ensuring that the action steps are taken to ensure i consistently meet goals. more importantly i offer service to customers utilizing the highest level of professionalism and tact. to maintain efficiency within an organization i regularly prepare recommendations for improvements in policies, controls, new methods, and suggest other changes to improve the efficiency of operations.
during my career, i ve gained notable experience leading and training other in a variety of functions. my aptitude for evaluating complex problems and reviewing related information to develop viable solutions would be of great use to your organization. i welcome more discussion about how my skills can help in meeting the goals and objectives of your organization. until then, should you have any additional questions feel free to contact me at your convenience.
timothy kruger ii
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!