ambitious professional with a proven track record of success and progressive office administration acumen including, assessment of financial resources, deductive reasoning, conflict resolution, negotiation, problem sensitivity, client evaluation, and sound decision making. possess exceptional organizational and interpersonal attributes and a solid determination to succeed. exhibit dynamic follow-through, astute professionalism, and a stellar work ethic. strong passion for providing infectious enthusiasm, provoking others to reach for the next level of success. consistently create lasting relationships with people from diverse cultures and professional backgrounds. interact with a network of cross-functional professionals to achieve maximum motivation, collaboration, and efficacy.
technical competencies: microsoft excel, word, microsoft powerpoint, windows 2002, xp, vista
bachelor business administration
baruch college, new york, new york, 2008
j.p morgan chase, new york
retail investments intern, 2008
- maintain knowledge and stay abreast of developments in the fields of technology, business, finance, and economic theory to support advisors during selection process.
- analyze financial information to produce forecasts of business, industry, and economic conditions for use in making investment decisions.
- assemble spreadsheets and draw charts and graphs used to illustrate technical reports, using computer.
- structure portfolios based on evaluation and comparison of the relative quality of various securities in a given industry.
- interpret data affecting investment programs, such as price, yield, stability, future trends in investment risks, and economic influences.
citi-global wealth management
- monitored fundamental economic, industrial, and corporate developments through the analysis of information obtained from financial publications and services, internal trade activities, and company sources.
- present oral and written reports on mutual funds and equities most beneficial for the financial growth of the advisor s clients.
- facilitated client appreciation functions and mailed reports and prospectus to top 100 clients.
ubs private client services, new york, ny
operations intern, 2007
- reconciled previous days check deposits and addressed discrepancies immediately.
- supported operations manager by utilizing analytical ability to assess trade errors and stock inquiries.
- successfully finished in 10th place out of 1888 others during the barron s stock portfolio challenge.
- volunteer, habitat for humanity and food drives
- participant, relay for life - american cancer society
- participant, leukemia and lymphoma society activities
<<first name>> <<last name>>
<<street address, suite #>>
<<city, state zip code>>
dear <<courtesy>> <<last name>>,
it is with great confidence that i offer my years of executive-level experience and strong ability in financial analysis to your organization. as i pursue the <<position title>> within <<company name>>, i recognize that my credentials and experience would greatly assist in reaching future goals and objectives.
experience as in j.p morgan chase as a retail investments intern, in citi-global wealth management as a finance intern, and within ubs private client services as an operations intern is the basis for my confidence that i would be a valuable asset to your organization. my career history consists of vast experience in securities and investments. i consistently communicate the corporate vision to the internal members of the organization so that everyone understands their role in achieving these goals, ensuring that the action steps are taken to ensure that goals are met and developing action plans to achieve those goals. thereafter, i prepare recommendations for improvements, controls, new methods, and other changes to improve the efficiency of operations.
during my career, i ve gained notable experience learning the appropriate procedures in finance and investment exchanges. my professional background also includes a proven expertise in relationship building, client services, and effectively communicating with other personnel, verbally and in writing.
i quickly adhere to formulated policies and procedures relevant to daily operations and special organizational programs based on information from varied and complex sources. my aptitude for evaluating complex problems and reviewing related information to develop viable solutions would be of great use to your organization. i welcome more discussion about how my skills can help in meeting the goals and objective of your organization. until then, should you have any additional questions feel free to contact me at your convenience.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!