Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
57 Rue De Gatineau (xxx-xxx-xxxx
Blainville (Quebec) J7B 1Z9 email@example.com
Dynamic and results-oriented professional with a proven expertise in strategic and financial planning.
Excellent academic credentials and extensive experience in budget development, forecasting, reporting and financial analysis.
Proven abilities in documenting, negotiating and obtaining debt and equity financing.
Creative and entrepreneurial business partner with problem solving and communication skills.
Core competencies include:
Financial Analysis & Modeling
Merger & Acquisitions
Budget & Forecasting
Strategic & Tactical Planning
SAFE LIFE CORP., Mirabel, Quebec, 2003 to Present
Senior Director of Finance
- Develop and maintain budget and reporting system which integrates four globally-dispersed locations and 10 business units.
- Integral part of executive team which raised $80M+ in debt and equity financing.
- Organized and executed three right-sizing plans with reduction in operating expenses of 20-30%.
- Prepared production plan and costing assumptions for manufacturing 10+ million units annually in the U.S. and Malaysia.
- Issue management reports and facilitate reporting to Board of Directors, bank and investors.
- Conducte comprehensive financial analysis and support on multiple business projects including the opening of a production facility abroad and a merger.
- Administered company s insurance coverage and saved hundreds of thousands of dollars.
- Develop strategic plans and support for commercialization business initiatives.
- Implemented GAAP compliant stock-based compensation and assisted with the annual audit.
- Communicate with all levels of management from VPs to CEOs.
- Assigned to San Diego office from 2008 to 2010 in support of various financial and strategic projects.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy Page 2 of 2
CDP CAPITAL TECHNOLOGY VENTURES, Montreal, Quebec, 1999 to 2003
- Applied dynamic analytical abilities toward performing due diligence, reviewing and scrutinizing business plans, and monitoring portfolio investments.
- Determined, authored and presented investment recommendations to committee.
- Participated in structuring and negotiating term sheets.
- Performed market and competitive research, financial review and valuation analysis.
PARASUCO JEANS Inc., Montreal, Quebec, 1998
Accountant Assistant (Intern)
- Performed broad-scope accounting functions such as preparing and analyzing financial statements, maintaining general ledger, performing cost analysis, and assisting company Controller as requested.
BOMBARDIER Inc., Valcourt, Quebec, 1997
Financial Analyst (Intern)
- Assembled detailed worksheet to aid budget development and conducted extensive cost analysis to ensure alignment with budget parameters.
- Accurately conducted inventory accounting of prototype vehicle parts.
HEALTH CANADA, Ottawa, Ontario, 1996
Research Assistant (Intern)
- Entered information and managed database for Health Canada Laboratory Rationalization Study.
- Contributed to modifying and fine-tuning analytical framework and data analysis procedures.
CFA Charter, CFA Institute, USA, 2002
Master s Degree, Business Administration (M.Sc. Finance), Sherbrooke University, 1999
Bachelor s Degree in Business Administration, Major in Finance, Sherbrooke University, 1998
International Study Semester International Business Studies, Leeds Metropolitan University, 1998
Collegial Studies Diploma (D.E.C) in Administration, Cegep de Ste-Foy, 1995
Member of CFA Institute and Montreal Society of Financial Analysts (MSFA), 2002 to Present
Member of Toastmasters International, 2010 to Present
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!