Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx ,
xxxx , xxxxx 00000
Driven Professional seeking a challenging position in Outside Sales, where expertise in marketing initiatives, employee development, and customer service will prove instrumental to company success.
A results-driven Sales Professional with extensive experience in soliciting new clients and increasing company revenue. In-depth expertise planning, developing, and implementing of sales campaigns/promotions to expand utilization of company products and services. Adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques. Apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment. Proven record of top performance; recognized as leading salesperson and manager. Dynamic communication, presentation, and relationship management skills.
- Key Achievements -
Revitalized failing salon to achieve productive sales revenue, 1995
Responsible for sales growth of over 75%.
Salesperson of the Month, 5 Awards
Manager of the Month Awards
Salesperson of the Year, 1991
Metro Tan Inc. 1993-Present
- Effectively owned and operated two tanning salons and a fitness center.
- Reputable company, recognized as longest running non-franchised salon, with store generating annual sales of $250k, consistent growth for 15 years.
- Successfully managed marketing, merchandising, and sales training.
- Efficiently managed budgeting, bookkeeping, and finances for all three locations.
- Consistently adapted marketing programs and service plans to match environmental changes.
International Tan 1990-1993
- Responsible for hiring, development, and mentoring of 15 employees.
- Proficiently initiated and implemented sales and marketing campaigns to generate consistently high sales volume.
- Cost-effectively designed pricing upgrades on new equipment to ensure company success.
- Successfully identify and capitalize on opportunities to penetrate and develop markets.
- Consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing clientele base.
Richland Community College 1987-1989
Bachelor s in Finance and Business Administration University of Texas in Dallas 1989-1993
Community Basketball Coach 1998-Present
Mentor and develop team-work, self-confidence, structure, and character building in children through sports.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!