yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
2763 west ave. l #0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • firstname.lastname@example.org
versatile professional eager to contribute broad-scope education and sociology experience toward supporting a dynamic organization in reaching targeted goals.
a motivated and caring professional offering both academic training and hands-on experience in childhood education and sociology. skilled educator who believes that all children can thrive in a stimulating and safe environment. proven ability to work in chaotic situations while maintaining a positive attitude. outstanding leader commended for excellence in creativity, leadership and organization.
child development experience:
- created safe, comfortable, and fun learning environment for children of all ages.
- taught advanced social skills in creative, colorful ways to keep children focused and engaged.
- assisted teacher by developing, designing, and implementing educational worksheets that teach spelling, word definitions, penmanship, and reading.
- provided a full range of age-appropriate actives that encourage childhood social development.
- created instructional materials and procedures consistent with individual learning needs.
- assisted staff in implemented activities to stimulate constructive activities and productive programs.
- lead group sessions, workshops, goal establishment, and crisis intervention.
job title boys and girls club 2008-present
- actively plan, organize and direct group activities, including leading group sessions, heading workshops, chaperoning field trips, and assisting with homework for students ages 12-16.
job title l.a. family housing 2008-present
- effectively led both individual and group counseling for clients of all ages.
- assisted in all operational functions, from assisting with homework, planning constructive activities and preparing meals to leading goal setting workshops such as career building and money management.
volunteer barry j nidoff juvenile 2008-present
- collaborated in the planning and organization of activities for minors age 12-15
- consistently assisted in case plan development, goal setting, crisis intervention, individual behavior standards, and all necessary reports/log books.
child development para educator lancaster school district 2007-2008
- successfully planned and implemented age-appropriate activities and curriculum with students.
- responsible for preparing meals, supervising indoor/outdoor activity, lesson planning, and circle activities.
- efficiently handled all administrative functions, including processing fees/contracts, data entry, filing, typing, faxing, and copying.
teacher assistant antelope valley college 2005-2006
- assisted teacher in planning and implementing age-appropriate activities, curriculum and field trips.
processing clerk prudential insurance company 1998-2001
- effectively managed a wide variety of clerical duties, including processing claims, data entry, scored cases for litigation insurance lawsuit;
ebcos processor washington mutual bank 1997-2002
for handling photocopies, retrieving check copies/subpoenas, faxing documents, and
locating microfiche statements.
associate of arts in child development antelope valley college 2006
dean's list; graduated cum laude
bachelors of arts in sociology and communication california state university 2008
member csub sociology club 2008
- utilize strong communication and team-building skills in
engaging club members in social functions/events.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!