yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • email@example.com
skilled professional eager to contribute management expertise as well as strong personnel development skills and communication talents toward actively supporting an organization in maximizing performance.
- offer over 20 years of solid and progressive masonry experience, including expertise within project management, employee supervision and customer service capacities.
- in depth expertise in handling highly-skilled masonry projects, working with stone construction, natural and manufactured concrete block, brick and landscaping.
- strong background experience as a general manager, overseeing sales, production, accounting, and business operations.
- adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- capable of staying focused and maintaining a calm demeanor in high-pressure situations while exhibiting high quality, diplomatic customer / client services interaction both in person and via telephone.
- recognized by contractors as the finest masonry contractor in the kansas city area.
sharp stonework inc. 1989-present
- spearhead all aspects of the masonry project process, from the initial design and bid development to purchasing materials and customer service.
- effectively hired, trained and directed 14-member crews and actively collaborated in operational functions such as employee training, evaluating performance and providing guidance/mentoring.
- consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing clientele base.
- managed all aspects of masonry projects, ensuring job completion on time and within budget.
- successfully steered business operations to generate high volume growth and revenue; increased gross sales from $44k in 1989 to $800k in 2008.
- sharp business acumen and experienced in managing broad scope of masonry projects, including stone construction, natural and manufactured concrete block, brick, landscaping.
3yr. apprenticeship s and g masonry
effectively learned masonry trade from a commercial masonry.
top mason for waterfalls and detailed work.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!