YYYYYY X. YYYYYY
1225 S. Kirkman Road Xxxxxx, Xxxxxx xxxxxx email@example.com (xxx-xxx-xxxx
Summary of Qualifications
- Top Achiever nominated Who s Who Among High School Teachers (2003 C 2005) based on exemplary record of success and high approval ratings from students.
- Exceptional problem solver, driven to succeed with strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Maintain an authoritative and democratic leadership approach; able to turn vision into reality.
- Capable of adopting a number of roles simultaneously; inquisitive and adaptable, readily embrace challenges and change.
- Computer proficient in: Windows, Word Perfect, Word, Macintosh, Excel, Photoshop
- Languages: American Sign Language (fluent), Spanish (proficient)
Master of Educational Leadership, 2007 ~ Xxxxxx Atlantic University
Bachelor of English Literature (Musical Theater), 2002 ~ University of Miami
State of Xxxxxx Department of Education (DOE #: 878476):
English Literature, 07/2005-06/2010
K-6, Elementary Education, 07/2005-06/2010
Social Studies 6-12, 02/2005-06/2010
Walt Disney World
Children s Activities, 2009 C Present
- Led activities aimed at enhancing children s fun and entertainment within the amusement park.
American Heritage School
English Teacher, 2007 C 2008
- Prepared lesson outlines and plans in assigned subject areas and presented subject matter to students and provided time for questioning and investigation.
- Distributed teaching materials such as textbooks, workbooks, papers, and other learning utensils to students.
- Provided extra assistance to students with special needs, such as non-English-speaking students or those with physical and mental disabilities.
Theater Instructor, 2004 C 2006
- Taught lessons on theater components such as characters and specifics of theatrical performances.
Silver Lakes Middle School
English Teacher, 2005 C 2006
- Discussed assigned duties with students to coordinate instructional efforts.
- Assessed assignments and collected upon completion.
- Observed students' performance, and recorded relevant data to assess progress.
Coral Springs High School
English Teacher/Debate Coach, 2003 C 2005
- Recognized as Who s Who Among High School Teachers based on strong ability to enhance and promote the educational advancement of students.
- Selected as Head Speech and Debate Coach and travel often with student to debate event locations.
- Headed up a team recognized in 4 national qualifiers in the speech and debate categories.
- Advised various extra curriculum activities such as the GLBS Club, Debate Team, and Speech Club.
- Engaged in extensive event planning and fundraising to fund travel to and from debate events.
Pembroke Pines Charter High School
English Teacher/Debate Coach, 2002 C 2003
- Educated students on the basics and complex components of the English language including syntax, sentence structure, grammar, and reading comprehension.
- Stood as Head Debate Coach and led a team which won 3 State Champions in speech and debate categories.
Nova High School
Assistant Debate Coach, 2000 C 2002
- Collaborated with the Head Debate Coach to ensure students were properly prepared for debate events and understood the necessary knowledge to win.
Walt Disney World
Tour Guide/Entertainment, 1997 C 2000
- Introduced visitors to attractions throughout the amusement park with the intent to enhance the enjoyment of participants.
Xxxxxx Atlantic University, GA Greek Life, 2006 C Present
IFC Advisor, MGC Advisor, and extensive event planning and fundraising
University of Miami, 2000 C 2002
Kappa Kappa Gamma: Fundraising Chair, Recruitment Chair, and Philanthropy Chair
Yearbook: Emersonian, Editor-in-Chief, 1997
Sigma Pi Theta, Secretary, 1996 C 1997
National Panhellenic Association, Vice-President, 1996 C 1997
National Forensic League, National Catholic Forensic League, Xxxxxx Forensic League, Broward County Teacher s Union, Kappa Kappa Gamma Alumni Association, Association of Fraternity Advisors, Gold Key Honor Society
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!