yyyyyy x. yyyyyy 0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
driven professional eager to contribute dynamic management, marketing, sales, business development, sports administration, strategic planning, relationship building, communications and customer relations skills in a challenging assignment.
ø b.s., sports administration.
ø dean s list and gold torch honor society.
ø over four years of successful business background as a manager and intern.
ø career built in highly competitive economic sectors.
ø strong record of promotion to positions of increasing authority and responsibility.
ø consistently achieve challenging revenue quotas.
ø accomplished leader, networker and manager.
ø background in presentation delivery to diverse potential clientele.
ø adept in capturing new markets and accounts.
ø expertise in all facets of effective marketing plan development and implementation.
ø leader and developer of highly efficient staffs.
ø extensive background in client relations and account management.
ø notable presenter, facilitator and speaker.
ø well-organized multi-tasker with strong detail orientation.
ø proficient in advanced business software applications.
ø extensive sports and sports administration background.
brooks brothers 2006 c present
assistant store manager/sales associate
- recruited to oversee diverse operational functions.
- manage daily operation of retail store.
- meet/exceed sales quotas on consistent basis.
- deliver exceptional customer service.
- tasked to recruit, train and develop new employees.
- ensure optimal unit performance.
- in 2008, tasked as sales associate and was st. jude ambassador two consecutive years.
- launched charity fund-raising initiatives.
steve and barry s
university sportswear 2006
- retained to perform daily operation of retail store.
- conducted money management, employee recruitment/training and supervision of associate staff.
- successfully opened four new units nationally.
- for new unit launches, directed planning for fixtures, preparing product, inventory and team building.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
nike, inc. 2005
- selected for prestigious internship organizing merchandise for multiple athletic conferences and tournaments in the ncaa.
- coordinated with clientele and warehouses to fill orders.
- tracked orders and performed customer service.
during 2001-2005, served university of nebraska at kearney as student athletic trainer and administrative assistant for division ii football department. in these assignments built outstanding management, organizational, finance, planning, coordination and office operations skill sets.
from 1997 to 2003, served as physical therapy aide, west holt hospital, certified nurses assistant, beverly nursing home, and lifeguard/water safety instructor, atkinson pool.
university of nebraska at kearney
bachelor of science, sports administration/physical education-athletic training, 2005
related course work: sports economics, sports marketing, management, sports law, human resource management, business administration, sports medicine, injury rehabilitation, exercise physiology, kinesiology, therapeutic modalities, athletic training.
women's track and field team - 4 years
sports administration club - 3 years, vice president 2 years
student athletic trainers' association (sata) - 3 years, vice president 2 years
student athletes advisory committee (saac) - 3 years, secretary 1 year
homecoming candidate 2003
dean's list - 7 semesters
gold torch honor society - inducted 2004
sports related volunteer experience
storm hockey prize patrol - carried out marketing and promotional activities at tri city storm hockey games (2004)
nebraska state activities association (nsaa) state cross country -assisted in conduction of the meet (2001-2004)
ncaa volleyball regional tournament - assisted in conduction of the tourney (2004)
men's rmac basketball tournament - provided assistance for tourney (2004)
hoops 4 heart - helped construct and carry out annual basketball tourney for charity
unk high school indoor - helped conduct annual track meet (2001-2005)
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!