Award-winning Pharmaceutical Sales Representative eager to apply dynamic business development, leadership, and strategic planning skills toward actively supporting a progressive company in optimizing sales and profits.
Adeptness throughout the sales spectrum with exemplary skills in maximizing market share and initiating profitable relationships. Impressive capabilities in consultative selling, networking, and goal setting. Assertively promote clinical benefits of products with an emphasis on value, effectiveness, and cost in comparison to the competition. Excellent understanding of common medical and physiological terminology. Dependable top producer and proficient in successfully prospecting, educating, selling, and servicing accounts in highly competitive markets. Highly skilled in overcoming sales objections and generating new business.
- Raised Clarinex market share above national average since launch, routinely capturing 100% to 300% of target.
- Elevated portfolio market share constantly above 100% each month, exceeding both national and regional average.
- Consistently ranked among top three in region for Nasonex market share.
- Handpicked as District Trainer (2007 to 2009) to develop, educate, and mentor new hires in product knowledge, disease states and sales process.
- Earned place in Presidents Club for ranking among top 1% in incentive earnings across entire product portfolio nation-wide for 2006.
- Awarded as Primary Care District Sales Representative of the Year, 2002.
- Conducted in-depth qualitative analysis of field sales needs across all Primary Care regions to subsequently increase Clarinex market share.
- Innovatively initiated and co-led development of Back to Basics Clarinex initiative for field sales to bolster market share.
- Regularly surpassed quotas at Allegiance Telecom and finished among top 10% in office; achieved most rapid advancement due to extraordinary performance.
Schering-Plough Corporation, Hagerstown, MD, 2001 to 2010
- Proactively facilitated sales of anti-infective and respiratory products such as Avelox, Asmanex, Proventil HFA, Nasonex and Clarinex to primary care physicians, pulmonologists, ENTs, allergists, and pharmacists.
- Leveraged exemplary talents in establishing rapport and maintaining strong relationships with existing accounts to continually expand market share and revenue growth.
- Sold cardiovascular products to cardiologists and primary care physicians during re-launch of Zetia and Vytorin.
Loren Deren C Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
- Strategically and successfully influenced demand for non-formulary products to penetrate HMO-dominated environment.
- Instrumental in launch of Clarinex and subsequent conversion of Claritin to Clarinex.
- Chosen to assist District Manager in delivering motivational staff meetings including presentations on product knowledge and sales techniques.
Schering-Plough Corporation, Kenilworth, NJ, 2003
Strategic Information Analyst Sales Rotation
- Effectively supported Marketing Product Managers and corporate personnel via comprehensive reporting and analysis for Schering Primary Care division.
- As integral member of Field Advisory Team, collaboratively steered implementation strategies, training plans, potential reports and screen changes to SFA systems, and justified a new Targeting and Call Planning process for the field.
Allegiance Telecom, Baltimore, MD, 2000 to 2001
Major Account Manager
- Promoted and sold cutting-edge communication solutions to small- and medium-sized businesses, demonstrating considerable proficiency in cold calling, qualifying, negotiating and closing.
- Successfully managed new and existing accounts to optimize customer satisfaction and retention.
- Chosen based on inherent leadership attributes to train, mentor and coach new hires.
Gateway Sport & Health, Arlington, VA, 1999 to 2000
Membership Director and Consultant
Spearheaded broad-scope business operations inclusive of marketing and sales to government agencies, corporations, and retail accounts.
Resourcefully orchestrated high-impact sales promotions to generate considerable revenue and membership growth while diligently monitoring and ensuring satisfaction and retention of existing accounts.
Trained, coached, mentored, motivated, directed and supervised team of 15.
Drove revenue growth by increasing average dues from $79 to $100/ month.
On average, consistently secured 115% of commissionable target.
Data Analyst, The Orkand Corporation/US Geological Survey, Reston, VA, 1997 to 1999
Meteorologist Assistant (Intern), WJAR-TV (NBC), Providence, RI, 1996
Research Assistant (Intern), Environmental Protection Agency, Newark, DE, 1995
Bachelor of Science, Environmental Science C University of Delaware, Newark, DE
WordPerfect; Microsoft Office (Word, Access, Excel, Publisher, PowerPoint)
Hiring Agent Name
Are you seeking an enthusiastic, experienced, and top-performing sales representative to support your company in maximizing revenues and market share? I am currently exploring new opportunities, and am interested in joining your company. To acquaint you with my qualifications, I m submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated, I offer solid pharmaceutical sales experience with sound knowledge of a wide range of disease states. I excel throughout the full sales cycle with particular strengths in rapport building, account servicing, and territory management. I also possess excellent talents in gaining physician access and fostering long-term business relationships. Furthermore, my strong communication skills are paramount to delivering compelling sales presentations, determining and responding to prospects needs, and cultivating profitable client relationships.
As a member of your sales team, I will consistently display an exceptional commitment to customer satisfaction, and a dedication to playing a large role in achieving and surpassing goals. I am eager to meet with you to discuss how my qualifications support your current and forthcoming needs, and welcome the opportunity to interview at your earliest convenience.
I would like to thank you for providing me the opportunity to interview with you and discuss the exciting (TITLE OF POSITION APPLYING FOR) position currently available with your company. Having gained a deeper insight into the job requirements and your objectives, I am confident you will find me a valuable asset in achieving your goals.
As discussed, I am an enthusiastic, disciplined team player eager to launch a successful career as a dedicated member of your staff. I believe you will find my dynamic (LIST A FEW SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS RELEVANT TO THE POSITION) skills vital to your operations and look forward to contributing to your success.
Should you have any additional questions, or to discuss future employment opportunities, please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience. Again, thank you for the enlightening interview. I look forward to your response.
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!