yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
▪ 0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000 ▪
xxx-xxx-xxxx ▪ email@example.com ▪
driven professional seeking a challenging non-profit position, where expertise in management, employee development, and community services will prove instrumental to company success.
- a results-oriented manager with experience in business operations, public relations, community-based marketing, and employee development.
- in-depth expertise in identifying and capitalizing on opportunities to penetrate and develop donor relations.
- successfully steered sales operations to generate high volume growth and revenue; consistently generated at or above 100% of sales goals.
- adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment.
- experience in persuasive communication; express ideas in ways that lead clients to understand presentations.
- recognized ability to express complex thoughts in creative and vibrant sales appointments; ensure key points are communicated clearly and effectively in both written and oral communications.
- served as instructor on financial literacy for the welfare to work program.
- proven commitment to non-profit humanitarian agencies; home placement for unwanted birds, certification as compassion fatigue educator, and undergoing fema disaster preparedness training.
reverse mortgage advisor liberty reverse mortgage 2007
sharp business acumen and experienced in managing broad scope of operations, from mortgage origination and sales/marketing to product service presentations and public relations.
assistant manager/store manager trainee firestone 2006-2007
managed broad scope of operational activities including product sales generation, bookkeeping, daily reports, customer service and client retention.
sales manager metrocities mortgage 2006
successfully steered sales operations to generate high volume growth and revenue; managed mortgage production and origination for era innovative realty.
sales manager gmac mortgage 2005-2006
effectively hired, trained and directed mortgage origination staff and actively collaborated in human resource operation functions such as evaluating performance and providing guidance/mentoring.
senior mortgage consultant wells fargo home mortgage 2004-2005
contribute proactive planning, developing, and implementing of sales campaigns / promotions to expand utilization of company s mortgage products and services.
account manager cendant mortgage 2002 c2004
successfully managed mortgage production for the state of connecticut, including sales presentations, agent training, and regional event promotions.
financial service manager/ branch manager peoples bank 1997 c2002
responsible for daily branch balancing, sales reporting, branch p&l, and office sales of home loans, bank products, investments and insurance.
bachelors of arts in humane leadership duquesne university 2007-2009
bachelors of arts in business management almeda university 2002
coursework in psychology southern conn state university 1996-1998
coursework in business management albetus magnus college 2000-2003
ct state life and health insurance license
pursuing compassion fatigue educator certification
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!