edward s. humphreys
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
versatile tool maker & mold maker
efficient mold maker/tool maker eager to contribute technical proficiencies as well as dynamic project management skills toward supporting employer operations as a driven team member.
professional tool maker
efficiency best practices
heat treatment expert
• iso 9000 expertise
ø optimizes performance by efficiently troubleshooting and repairing injection mold problems for prompt resolution.
ø ability to troubleshoot systems and devise corrections plans.
ø possesses knowledge of jig bore with close tolerance bore depth, diameters, and locations to .0005.
ø performs close tolerance grinding to .0002.
ø able to read and analyze blueprints and various documents.
ø possesses the ability to design and execute action plans depending on data analysis.
ø demonstrates the proper and safe use of tools and related equipment.
ø works well under time constraints and in a fast-paced environment.
professional career track
project leadership skills
ø effectively manages manufacturing personnel.
ø regularly schedules reviews and tracks progress of particular projects.
ø compiles and disseminates various reports and information to relevant parties..
ø monitors and verifies labor and equipment costs for management.
ø works directly with supervisory staff, superintendents, and in-house crews.
ø conducts analysis of monthly reports and internal financial statements.
ø works directly with management to establish efficiency best practices to increase productivity.
ø responsible for purchasing and procurement as well as scheduling and installation.
implementation of communication protocols
ø constantly ensures lines of communication are kept open with various departments and all relevant parties.
ø regularly conveys project updates and progress establishing savings to management oversight committees.
ø regularly meets with engineers to establish project guidelines.
ø keeps management of project abreast of reviews and relevant changes.
ø attends meetings as necessary for information updates.
western industrial tooling 2007-present
- major responsibilities include manufacturing specialty tools and fixtures for aerospace industry. specifically responsible for operating trac mill, id/od grinder, surface grinders, lathes and manual mills.
accutech mold and machine 2003-2007
position: lead man / mold maker
- major responsibilities included direct leadership regarding manufacturing initiatives related to new tooling, repair and alterations, as well as the design and manufacturing of graphite electrodes. performs grinding to + or - .0001.
guide engineering 1999-2003
position: lead man / mold maker
- major responsibilities included building specialty gauges, fixtures, and machine components for the automotive industry, as well as the design and manufacturing of hydraulic and wiring systems.
accutech mold and machine 1998-1999
position: tool maker / mold maker
- major responsibilities included repair and troubleshooting of shoot injection molds, as well as precision grinding oversight.
bench mold maker 1994-1998
- major responsibilities included the manufacturing of zero tolerance crash stops molds for computer hard drives, as well as problem-solving and maintenance of production tooling systems.
precision plastics 1994
position: tool & die maker
- major responsibilities included repair tooling, routine preventative maintenance protocols, as well as manufacturing specialty fixtures.
- journeyman toolmaker, fort wayne regional vocational school
- industrial welding, new castle school of trades
xxx-xxx-xxxx / firstname.lastname@example.org
name here of recipient
name here of company
dear recipeint name:
recent research into company name prompted me to immediately update my resume for your review. based on my knowledge of this company, i am very interested in interviewing for a state position position. i offer several years progressive advancement in the manufacturing sector, most recently as a tool maker at western industrial tooling. i am skilled at increasing performance through operational and procedural efficiency practices. i have worked as a technical expert in various forms within this industry so i am accustomed to managing others as well as developing and implementing best practices models to increase efficiency and revenues. i offer several years of formal training as well as progressive advancement within companies due to excelling at responsibilities and making significant contributions to company growth.
i am an exceptionally hard worker and consider myself a strong team player. my enthusiasm comes from working directly with products and streamlining and improving processes as evidenced by my accomplishments and contributions to my past employers. i am also capable of assimilating into a new environment easily and feel that i could quickly become part of your team. i enjoy the chance to work directly with various departmental resources in both learning and mentoring fashions. i am selectively seeking a company who is on the cutting edge of the manufacturing sector.
after your review of my resume, i hope you will agree that this would be a mutually beneficial arrangement. i plan to call you early next week. at that time, i can answer questions concerning my background and experience and we can discuss the desirability of an introductory meeting. please contact me sooner if you wish to talk before then. i look forward to speaking with you.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!