qualified project management professional skilled in assisting clients in employing proper information systems, resources, and controls to maximize efficiencies and minimize risk. collaborate with clients to analyze, evaluate, and enhance information systems facilitating the business internal control process and by performing information technology (it) controls, business development, and business system integration strategies.
it & business controls
technical competencies include microsoft word, excel, powerpoint, microsoft project, and visio
pursuing masters in business administration (mba)
university of phoenix, woodland hills, ca
bachelor of arts in business management
university of phoenix, woodland hills, ca
kaiser permanente, woodland hills, ca, 2008 c present
project manager, service & access
- supported team members and participated in performing procedures especially focusing on complex, judgmental, and/or specialized project management issues.
- collaborated with the team and the client to plan engagement objectives and the strategy to comply with professional standards and address the risks inherent to the project.
- audited clients needs and organizational environments with relation to trends and develop recommendations and action plans.
- reviewed work performed by other team members and maintained relationships with upper level management to meet expectations of service including work products, timing, and value delivered.
- demonstrated a thorough understanding of complex information systems and applied knowledge to client situations and demonstrate that understanding by way of presentations.
pitney bowes c woodland hills, ca, 2007 c 2008
project manager, health net account
- utilized extensive knowledge of the client's business/industry to identify technological developments and evaluate the impacts on the client's business.
- demonstrated excellent project management skills, inspired teamwork, and responsibility among engagement team members, and used current technology and tools to enhance the effectiveness of deliverables and services.
- coordinated projects and rendered deliverables and remained certain that proficiency in project management along with ability to communicate with internal and external personnel, stakeholders, and clients would result in success.
- collaborated with executive sponsors to prompt efficient project progression according to established time, scope, and budget constraints.
page 1 of 2
wellpoint health networks, woodland hills, ca, 1999 c 2007
project manager, enterprise operations pmo, 2006
demonstrated and applied strong project management skills, inspired teamwork, and responsibility with engagement team members, and used current technology and tools to enhance the effectiveness of deliverables and services.
assisted clients to focus on fundamental as well as emerging it issues as clients develop and execute plans to respond to their stakeholder expectations.
provided insights into how leading organizations prioritize their efforts to ensure that risk mitigation in the most cost effective manner.
collaborated with it counterparts on it application controls integrity, improved it processes, and addressed regulatory compliance on it applications
successfully provided pmo leadership oversight to workflow implementations and production support programs.
developed a pmo for the enterprise operations department that would ensure standard methodologies, tools, and templates were implemented for all projects and initiatives within enterprise operations.
business operations analyst, business systems integration, 2005 c 2006
- spearheaded a variety of functions related to the project completion including project management and policy implementation.
- maintained continuous alignment of operations scope by analyzing and managing project risks and costs with strategic business objectives, and made recommendations to modify projects to enhance effectiveness toward the business result or strategic intent.
- managed multiple aspects of several consecutive and coinciding projects including addressing strategic and business directives, internal/external stakeholder relations, and generating project status reports.
- advised on the placement of necessary human resources associated with project schedule.
- mandated that participants remain focused on the ultimate goal of project completion and success taking into account relevant factors such as cost, scheduling, completion of individual project phases.
training specialist, 2001 c 2004
- implemented a variety of professional development strategies aimed at enhancing regional service delivery of training.
premium specialist, blue cross of california
customer service plan lead, wellpoint pharmacy management
customer service representative, wellpoint pharmacy management
<<first name>> <<last name>>
<<street address, suite #>>
<<city, state zip code>>
dear <<courtesy>> <<last name>>,
i am sure that my expertise and knowledge of client requirements, project management, and overall industry knowledge would be of great benefit to your organization. while i appreciate a good challenge in my career, i am also seeking a position where i can grow as a professional and significantly contribute to the success of your organization.
it is not my intent to simply obtain a job, i wish to expand my career past previous boundaries and engage in program and project management functions that force me to implement my strong strategic planning abilities, along with a keen sense of leadership that results in defining productive teams that obtain undeniable results.
once you review my resume, you will see that i consistently utilize the concepts learned during my progressive career. my recent positions require that i call upon all my experiential and educational capacity to deliver great results for my clients.
as i pursue a masters of business administration degree, i remain aware of changes in various sectors by reading current publications and absorbing what new and innovative business technologies are emerging. my intent is to provide strong project guidance, teambuilding efforts, operational oversight, and consistent success.
when you desire to contact me for our interview, please contact me by way of the aforementioned information. thank you for your time and consideration.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!