dedicated program director eager to contribute talents in compliance, quality assurance, and staffing toward supporting a dynamic organization in achieving goals and objectives.
- excel in treatment program management, steering quality assurance and compliance, and supervising, evaluating, and directing clinical staff members.
able to orchestrate treatment programs at several sites concurrently and lead facility to achieve program accreditation.
maximize positive outcomes by establishing linkages for clients with community agencies and resources and fostering cooperative relationships.
highly analytical, structured and methodical with advanced knowledge and expertise in addictions and chemical dependency.
excel in conducting intake assessments, providing crisis intervention, and assisting clients from diverse cultural and socioeconomic backgrounds such as those suffering from homelessness, unemployment, substance abuse, depression, anger and anxiety.
proven skills in establishing trust and rapport and empowering individuals to improve coping skills and achieve self-reliance.
seasoned experience in one-on-one counseling, case management, and group facilitation.
renaissance project, elmsford, ny, 2007 to 2008; 2008 to present
peekskill site director
- spearhead daily operations for outpatient substance abuse program inclusive of staff supervision and management, state reporting, utilization review, records management, and regulatory compliance.
- meticulously monitor collection of fees and forward billings to administrative office.
- conduct intake evaluations and coordinate individual and group counseling.
lexington center for recovery, mount kisco, ny, 2008
assistant director of quality assurance
- steered full-scope quality assurance functions for seven sites providing outpatient substance abuse treatment and counseling services.
- oversaw utilization review for all clinics, performed record auditing and reporting, maintained and updated clinic standards and protocols, and enforced adherence to corporate policies and procedures.
- facilitated staff training and support to ensure top-quality patient care.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy, page 2 of 2 professional experience continued
st. luke s cornwall hospital unity center for recovery, newburgh, ny, 1990 to 2006
program manager, mmtp (2004 to 2006)
- directed program operations for methadone maintenance treatment program (mmtp) with an emphasis on regulatory compliance, personnel management, utilization review, policy and procedure development, and budget compliance.
- interviewed prospective staff, prepared job descriptions, conducted annual performance evaluations, and played an integral role in management/union issues.
- administered health education about methadone treatment and facilitated regular staff meetings and case conferences to assess and optimize goal attainment.
- prepared and submitted government-required reports encompassing admissions, discharges, program workscopes, and performance improvements based on client satisfaction surveys.
clinical supervisor, mmtp (2002 to 2004)
- supervised, mentored and directed counselors, proficiently assigned client caseloads, and conducted didactic in-service trainings as required by new york state.
- applied dynamic interviewing skills toward conducting intake screenings of prospective clients and determined level of care required.
- held fair hearings for clients who did not comply with contract obligations.
- diligently contacted third-party payers to receive authorization of payment for billing purposes.
- assisted program manager in developing and submitting regulatory reports, updating policies and procedures, and authoring standards of practice.
- accurately audited client records and successfully received jcaho accreditation in 2003.
- demonstrated exemplary leadership talents in facilitating and supervising client/staff clinical groups.
chemical dependency counselor (1990 to 2002)
- provided individual, group and family counseling, exhibiting outstanding strengths in case management, crisis intervention, psychosocial assessments and treatment planning.
- closely partnered with treatment team members to optimize client success and played an active role in weekly case conferences.
- maintained comprehensive progress notes and contributed to auditing client records to ensure compliance.
- conducted didactic and therapeutic group sessions focusing on education and relapse prevention and provided hiv pre- and post-test counseling.
- leveraged a sharp eye for detail in completing all financial, intake, and discharge documentation.
m.s., healthcare management, new school university, new york, ny
b.a. psychology, florida atlantic university, boca raton, fl
casac (credentialed alcohol and substance abuse counselor), state of new york, #12675
hiring agent name
i am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity as a program director and am submitting my resume for your review. in advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
in addition to excellent academic credentials, i bring to you significant experience in addictions recovery center operations, and a strong blend of case management, assessment, report-writing and crisis intervention skills. to complement these qualifications, i offer solid experience in directing and managing the full spectrum of program operations at multiple sites concurrently, and efficiently overseeing regulatory compliance, policy and procedure development, and human resources functions.
as a proactive contributor to <insert name of organization>, you will find me to be a driven professional and stellar leader committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance and initiative. i am confident that i could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!