strong and innovative entry-level telecommunication engineer with solid background in signal theory and processing, systems, telecommunication networks, and keen insight into evaluating communication systems. highly-skilled in deductive reasoning, conflict resolution, negotiation, problem sensitivity, and sound decision making. possess exceptional organizational and interpersonal attributes and a fiery determination to succeed. exhibit dynamic follow-through, astute professionalism, and a stellar work ethic. interact with a network of cross-functional professionals to achieve maximum motivation, collaboration, and efficacy.
signal theory / signal numerical processing / electrical communications systems
analog / digital / statistical models / wired and wireless networks
scientific document interpretation / technology integration
additional competencies - programming skills: java and matlab; languages - fluent in italian and spanish
master degree in telecommunications engineering, grade: 104/110
university of padova, italy, 01/2007 c 04/2009
- master thesis developed at technical university of catalonia, barcelona, spain
- relevant courses: real and complex analysis (maths); random processes; numerical transmission (digital communications); wireless systems and networks; information theory and codes; internet and telecommunications lab; optical circuits and devices lab; optical communications; stochastic modeling of telecommunications networks; image numerical processing; signal numerical processing
bachelor degree in telecommunications engineering, grade: 94/110
university of padova, italy, 10/2003 c 11/2009
- relevant courses: physics; probability ; basic signal theory; electronics; systems; telecommunications principles
telecommunication engineering projects
university of padova, italy
master degree in telecommunications engineering
10/2008 c 04/2009
- researched, planned, and completed master s degree thesis entitled scheduling algorithms for ofdma-based mobile wireless systems .
- engaged in the study, proposal, implementation, and evaluation of several scheduling algorithms using matlab.
03/2008 c 04/2008
- performed functions associated with coding/decoding system (fountain codes) with implementation and evaluation utilizing matlab.
03/2007 c 04/2007
- compared 2digital transmission systems using different modulations and implementing matlab.
e.b. rodrigues, m.l. walker and f. casadevall, on the influence of packet scheduling on the trade-off between system spectral efficiency and user fairness in ofdma-based networks , eunice conference 2009 on internet and the future. will be presented in barcelona, september the 8th, 2009.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!