~ Account Development & Marketing Executive eager to contribute extensive dealer management background as well as sales leadership talents toward supporting a dynamic employer in increasing bottom-line performance. ~
Substantial experience in material handling industry and advanced knowledge of leading products and manufacturers.
Well-versed in customer service, national account development and management, financial merchandising programs, and capital equipment management.
Adept throughout full spectrum of marketing techniques and approaches including direct mail, trade show participation, brochure development/design, and production of sales DVDs.
Exemplary communication, organizational, computer, prioritization, and planning expertise.
Skilled in financial merchandising, justifying capital expenses, training and motivating dealers, and steadily growing market share.
Successfully expanded dealer network for Tailift USA to 90 dealers spanning 120 dealer locations, and increased sales by $5M in three years.
Analyzed and improved Narrow Aisle financial marketing tools with national financial entities to achieve better rates and residual financial tools.
Significantly grew Clark Equipment market share for Norlift of Oregon from 9% to 22%.
Bolstered Los Angeles territory for Clarklift from producing $33K to $99K monthly in first two years.
Rowan Cornil (dba Sunbelt Industrial Trucks, Tailift USA and Narrow Aisle, Inc.), 1999 to Present
National Sales Manager C Narrow Aisle, Inc.
- Planned, coordinated and executed full-scope marketing initiatives throughout North and South America for Flexi Very Narrow Aisle Forklift.
- Cultivated, nurtured and maintained excellent dealer relationships vital to fortifying sales growth.
- Secured and managed national accounts including Ferguson Plumbing.
- Diligently handled involvement with All Annual ProMat and NA 2010 (North American Material Handling Logistics Tradeshow), overseeing booth layout, design and assembly.
- Monitored and ensured product development efforts by UK engineers aligned with US standards.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ~ Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
National Sales Manager C Tailift USA
- Demonstrated excellent sales and marketing capabilities in devising compelling and influential advertising campaigns and designing brochures.
- Spearheaded new product development through outstanding leadership of factory engineers.
- Traveled extensively to train, educate, coach and empower new dealers sales staff in Parts, Service, Warranty, and Equipment Sales.
National Product Sales Manager C Sunbelt Industrial Trucks
- Orchestrated sales and marketing operations for Navigator Truck Mounted Forklifts in 42 states, strategically promoting forklifts throughout dealer network in alignment with Tailift product.
- Functioned as business partner to dealer network to optimize forklift sales growth.
Used Equipment Wholesale Manager C Sunbelt Industrial Trucks
- Proactively negotiate, purchase and sell direct up to 45 units monthly.
- Apply sharp organizational skills toward managing entire fleet while direct selling, collecting, and efficiently moving all units purchased and sold.
- Supervised, motivated and managed three technicians in performing repairs and/or reconditioning.
New Equipment Sales, M & S Equipment, 1997 to 1999
New Equipment Sales, Arizona Mite-E-Lift, 1994 to 1997
New Equipment Sales, Naumann Hobbs, 1990 to 1994
New Equipment Sales, Norlift of Oregon, 1988 to 1990
Customer Service Sales, Clarklift of Los Angeles, 1984 to 1998
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!