yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
1564 campbell ave. • windsor, ontario n9b 2k6
xxx-xxx-xxxx • email@example.com
performance-driven sales representative with expertise in parts counter sales, business operations and customer service eager to contribute talents toward actively supporting the employer in maximizing revenue performance.
assertive, proactive sales professional with proven ability to generate parts sales, attract new customers and up-sell to existing clients. recognized as quick learner with natural sales ability. exceptional ability to identify and anticipate customer needs. experienced in persuasive communication; able to express ideas in ways that lead clients to understand sales presentations regarding parts function and usage. recognized ability to express complex thoughts in creative and vibrant sales appointments; ensure key points are communicated clearly and effectively in both written and oral communications.
~ key achievements ~
- offer solid and progressive experience as a parts counter sales representative, consistently generate $30-40,000 in monthly revenue.
- proven track record of establishing rapport with suppliers, clients and managers to further company sales and market presence.
- consistent background of generating new business, establishing new clientele and creating new business in support of company sales goals.
- demonstrate strong abilities in handling multiple clients simultaneously, meeting tight deadlines and working in a fast-paced environment.
- track record for diagnosing complex customer problems and consistently delivering effective solutions.
- skillful at performing independently or within a team to exceed all operational goals and objectives.
- dynamic communication, presentation, and relationship management skills.
- technically proficient in karmac, adp; volvo vision & macknet, eaton roadranger, cumins.
parts counter sales representative 401 truck source, inc. 2005-2009
- responsible for handling service calls to multiple companies in support of company objectives.
- sharp business acumen and experience in managing broad scope of operations, from sales/marketing, customer service and delegation of delivery schedules to managing financial transactions and daily balancing cash drawer.
- successfully steer sales operations to generate high volume growth and revenue; sales figures of $30-40,000 per month.
- consistently ensure delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing clientele base.
parts counter sales representative expressway truck centre 2005
parts counter sales representative dennis horwath automotive bldg 2002-2005
insert job title standard induction castings 1988-2002
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!