yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
▪ 0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000 ▪
xxx-xxx-xxxx ▪ firstname.lastname@example.org ▪
customer-focused manager eager to contribute commitment to quality service, strong communication skills and interpersonal relation abilities toward supporting employer operations.
a results-oriented manager with solid and progressive experience in operational management, business marketing and customer services. in-depth expertise in identifying and capitalizing on opportunities to penetrate and develop new markets. strong background in human resources, advertising and communication. adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques. apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment. capable of staying focused and maintaining a calm demeanor in high-pressure situations while exhibiting high quality, diplomatic customer / client services interaction both in person and via telephone. dynamic communication, presentation, negotiation, and relationship management skills. proven ability to lead and motivate team members to ensure success. fluent in english and conversational in spanish.
service manager steamboat house steakhouse 2006-present
- sharp business acumen and experience in managing broad scope of operations, from sales/marketing, customer service and hr to scheduling, inventory cost control and loss prevention.
- successfully steer sales operations to generate high volume growth and revenue; increased sales annually by 20%.
- effectively hire, train and direct staff and actively collaborated in human resource operation functions such as new hire paperwork, employee status changes, payroll, evaluating performance, and providing guidance/mentoring.
- consistently ensure staff delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing a loyal clientele base.
- manage broad scope of training activities including the creation and implementation of service training program, creation of a steps of service guideline for large events and staff training in proper salesmanship.
- ensure complete adherence to industry and state laws and regulations by entire staff.
general manager cedar landing 2004-2006
- responsible for all guest service operations, from the development of an innovative customer retention and loyalty program to handling all customer complaints and
- contribute proactive planning, developing, and implementing of sales campaigns and marketing promotions to expand utilization of company s products and services; designed unique marketing newsletter.
- effectively hired and trained staff in a wide variety of venues, including salesmanship, guest focus, menu education and wine list recommendations.
- successfully managed all operational functions, from scheduling, payroll and inventory to purchasing and menu design.
- actively created noticeable market presence by developing key relationships with community leaders.
bachelor of arts houston baptist university magna cum laude 1999-2003
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!