yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • email@example.com
versatile professional eager to contribute comprehensive fitness training and physical education background toward actively supporting a healthy lifestyle.
talented coach offering over 6 years of solid and progressive experience in fitness training and physical education. in depth training in exercise physiology, including maxvo2 testing, skin fold testing, bruce protocol, stress testing, flexibility/ muscular endurance testing, and heart rate monitoring. proven commitment to assisting adults and children in getting into shape and maintaining a healthy lifestyle. strong hands-on experience in team building, sportsmanship, physical strength, endurance, and flexibility. serve as a role model through extensive participation in fitness activities and coaching of competitive and noncompetitive sports. actively create an energized atmosphere, while maintaining discipline and safety standards.
silver medal omaha, ne international macabbi games, 2010
bronze medal westchester, ny international macabbi games, 2009
assistant volleyball coach saint peter s college 2010-present
- actively collaborate with head coach in preparing for games, planning/executing practices, leading pre-game warm ups, evaluating statistics/ technical errors, and recruiting potential athletes.
- serve as liaison between athletic trainers and players regarding athletic injuries, while also handling on-court minor first aid.
head volleyball coach jch of bensonhurst 2005-present
- sole responsibility for organizing practices, planning warm-ups, rotation set up, on-court/game management, and athlete recruitment for high school and junior high volleyball teams.
- effectively serve as children fitness program instructor, explaining exercises and monitoring heart rate for children under age 12.
- lead the sunday fun program, teaching basic rules, healthy discipline and good sportsmanship to children through basketball, volleyball, soccer, and table tennis.
private tutor freelance 2004-present
- proficiently teach english, math, science, and social studies to students, ages 5-16.
nodal network system administrator u.s. army national guard 2007-2010
- utilized extensive knowledge of cisco, redcom, microsoft office suite, and a+ hardware in support of overall mission objectives.
camp counselor nova gymnastics 2005-2009
- skillfully provided age-appropriate sports training to campers ages 7-11, including gymnastics, stretching, karate, and physical fitness.
masters in education /special education touro college present
bachelor s of science in adaptive physical education brooklyn college 2010
ats-w secondary certification, 2010-present
cst-physical education license, 2010-present
last/ ats-w elementary certification, 2010-present
combat life saver/cpr certification, 2008-present
impact certified, 2005-present
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!