yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • firstname.lastname@example.org
versatile it professional eager to contribute broad-scope experience toward supporting a dynamic organization in maximizing bottom-line performance.
- offer solid and progressive technical business support experience, including expertise within computer repair, technical support, electronic sales, and customer service capacities.
- adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment.
- capable of staying focused and maintaining a calm demeanor in high-pressure situations while exhibiting high quality, diplomatic customer / client services interaction both in person and via telephone.
- willing to relocate in support of company overall objectives.
family growth/development clerk chautauqua opportunities, inc. 2009-present
- sharp business acumen and experience in managing broad scope of operations, from maintaining customer database and handling customer mailings to scheduling/leading team meetings and draft meeting agendas/minutes.
- actively collaborate with management in the development of annual budget, curriculum, policy, and procedures, while handling district manager s business schedule.
- contribute proactive planning and developing high-profile community events, engaging marketing fliers and creative automotive reminders for event attendees to expand utilization of company s products and services.
it specialist dft communications 2007-2008
- successfully steered technical repair and programming operations to generate high volume growth and revenue on behalf of company.
- effectively handled a broad range of business functions, from processing payments, fielding billing questions and promoting computer/accessory sales.
- consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing accounts; handled client questions on internet service, voip phone service, directv programming, and equipment options.
electronics associate wal-mart 2005-2007
- effectively handled all customer service inquiries and assisted customers in making purchases.
- proficiently performed management duties as needed in the absence of management.
lead technical support/repair engineer froggernet internet services 2000-2004
- responsible for processing and resolving all technical problems regarding internet service, computer repairs, website design, and network maintenance.
- successfully educated clients on using and building computers for home, school and business.
- proficiently managed a broad range of financial operations, including payroll, accounts payable and receivable.
inventory management ames department store 1999
dishwasher four seasons restaurant 1997-1999
general laborer covenant management 1997-1998
camp counselor camp onyahsa 1994-1996
associates degree in math and science jamestown community college jamestown, ny
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!