~ Dedicated Training & Development Management Professional eager to contribute extensive team-building, communication and presentation skills toward supporting a dynamic organization in optimizing bottom-line performance. ~
Excel in corporate/employee training program development and implementation with sound knowledge of concepts and practices related to adult learning, training approaches, program design, and performance measurement. Able to effectively integrate technology into curricular initiatives to enhance delivery, impact, and comprehension. Merge solid leadership and team-building talents to train, coach, motivate, mentor and manage highly-productive personnel including management staff. Adept at organizational needs analysis, strategy development, change management, elevating employee morale, and complying with established budget and timeline parameters to achieve successful outcomes.
- Championed development, execution and facilitation of 10-week business training program for prospective business owners, graduating 100+ students within past 12 months; led statewide rollout in 2009.
Delivered employee and supervisor training to 200 members of Labelle, Florida Chamber of Commerce, city employees of Clewiston and LaBelle, Florida, and employees of Hendry County.
Successfully revitalized dormant SBDC program for Indian River College through proactive collaboration with Florida Gulf Coast University.
As Chamber of Commerce Director, increased membership by 13% and retained 90% of existing members by promoting benefits through persuasive marketing campaigns.
Introduced incentives to Chamber employees to reward staff for exhibiting outstanding performance in generating revenue growth.
Small Business Development Center Network (SBDC), 2007 to Present
Training Coordinator C University of Kentucky, Lexington, KY
Certified Business Analyst / Program Developer / Trainer C Ft. Myers, Florida
- Customize curriculum and deliver training seminars for employees and supervisors.
- Apply sharp critical thinking abilities toward researching and defining business and marketing strategy, identifying target market and demographics, compiling industry profiles, and guiding business owners in making informed decisions.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy ~ Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
- Prepare comprehensive strategic plans based upon research findings for current or prospective business owners and provide confidential business planning support and guidance to maximize success.
Clewiston Chamber of Commerce / Hendry County TDC, Clewiston, FL, 2005 to 2007
- Spearheaded human resources operations inclusive of hiring, training, negotiating salary structure, and steering EEO compliance.
- Diligently monitored emerging issues, legislative changes, and potential impact on local business and advised Chamber members accordingly.
- Adhered to strict budget parameters in administering program funds and preparing budget proposals for Board of Directors.
- Established, nurtured and maintained cohesive relationships with area and state governments and agencies, vital to ensuring seamless daily operations and special events.
- Directed and coordinated Chamber membership recruitment and retention efforts.
Glades Media Group, West Palm Beach, Florida, 2002 to 2005
Promotions and Marketing Director
- Leveraged market research and data to accurately assess and determine demand for media services and products.
- Decisively created and launched innovative and compelling promotions based on target audience needs and preferences.
- Applied keen leadership talents toward training, mentoring and motivating marketing personnel.
- Drove strategy planning and development aimed at expanding company market share.
Certified Facilitator C REAL Economic Training Institute, Chapel Hill, NC
Certificate of Completion C Langevin Training Institute
Certified Business Analyst C Florida Small Business Development Center
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a training and development capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As indicated in the accompanying resume, I offer solid experience in leadership roles, proficiency in employee relations, and specialized experience in providing training and consulting for new business ventures. To complement these qualifications, I offer proven success in curriculum customization, program coordination and delivery, and improving processes and standards to maximize company/client performance and productivity.
As a proactive contributor to your organization, you will find me to be a driven professional and stellar leader committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance, dedication, and leadership. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your company, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!