yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • email@example.com
proficient professional eager to contribute management expertise as well as strong development and communication skills and organization talents toward actively supporting an organization in maximizing performance.
results-oriented, hands-on construction and development manager with solid and progressive experience in all facets of the industry. verifiable track record for the successful completion of extensive projects through coordinating trades, developing partnerships, and building positive rapport with architects, engineers, local officials, vendors, and clients while maintaining costs. versed in contract negotiations, project estimating, impending design problems, document preparation, building code and regulations, material purchasing, site management through certification of occupancy. rated number one in the division and top 5 in the country for schedule adherence and overall job quality. areas of expertise:
team building & leadership quality control management
permits & building codes safety & compliance supervision
construction planning & scheduling organization & time management
project management vendor & material management
budget analysis estimation & job costing
- recognized as decisive leader with strong analytical, team building and planning abilities.
- effectively trained and directed subcontractors in safety precautions, business practices and new construction techniques.
- facilitated productive communication between subcontractors, draftsmen, estimators, and sales-agents through the application of innovative motivational techniques and training.
- fiscally responsible for budgets and overhead exceeding $10m, while supervising purchase orders, variance spending and diligent on-site supervision.
- consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing clientele base.
construction supervisor m/i homes 2009-present
construction superintendent/construction manager america s home place 2008-2009
field manager iii centex homes 2006-2008
field manager ii wayne homes by centex 2004-2006
graphic designer macdonald advertising services 1997-2004
purdue university west lafayette, in 1997
bachelor of science degree in computer graphics, minor in organizational leadership/supervision
commonwealth of virginia class c contractors license
virginia certified responsible land disturber (rld)
osha 10 certified
american red cross adult cpr and standard first aid certified
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!