yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
202 flatbush ave. #0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • firstname.lastname@example.org
versatile business professional eager to contribute broad-scope office management experience toward supporting a dynamic organization in maximizing bottom-line performance.
- talented professional offering over 5 years of solid and progressive executive assistant experience, supporting managing directors by organizing board meetings, coordinating travel and implementing intricate filing systems.
- consistently develop and maintain detailed administrative and procedural processes to reduce redundancy, improve accuracy and efficiency, and achieve organizational objectives.
- strong background in the music industry, including songwriting and music production.
- adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment.
- demonstrate strong abilities in handling multiple projects simultaneously, meeting tight deadlines, and working in a fast-paced professional environment.
- dynamic communication, organization, problem solving, and relationship management skills.
- technically proficient in microsoft office suite, including word, excel, outlook, and explorer.
styling assistant the rita hazan salon 2009-present
- sharp business acumen and experience in managing broad scope of clerical operations, from updating client files and maintaining appointment calendar to organizing outside bookings, ordering products and tracking inventory.
- facilitate a client-focused, service-oriented environment vital to maximizing customer satisfaction and retention.
- awarded a certificate for demonstrating the best attitude and being a team player.
office sales secretary rose & womble 2007-2008
- actively assisted agents in steering sales operations to generate high volume growth and revenue on behalf of company.
- tasked with creating a variety of marketing promotions, including newspaper ads, internet marketing and direct mail campaigns.
- consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing client accounts.
office administrator studio64 2006-2008
- responsible for booking recording sessions, updating studio calendar, ordering production equipment, and monitoring recording sessions on behalf of studio.
- proficiently facilitated productive business relationships with both clients and management in support of overall contract objectives.
cosmetology license empire beauty school 2009
coursework in general education tidewater community college 2007
coursework in music media norfolk state university 2001
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!