yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • firstname.lastname@example.org
versatile professional eager to contribute broad-scope communications experience toward supporting a dynamic organization in maximizing bottom-line performance.
- respected customer service representative with distinguished 17-year career within the telecommunication industry.
- gifted communicator, recognized with the customer preferred customer service representative award for 9 consecutive years, from 2001-2010.
- capable of staying focused and maintaining a calm demeanor in high-pressure situations while exhibiting high quality, diplomatic customer / client services interaction both in person and via telephone.
- adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- demonstrate strong abilities in handling multiple projects simultaneously, meeting tight deadlines, and working in a fast-paced professional environment.
- recognized as organized and hard-working professional, with extensive skills in multi-line phone system and switchboard operations.
- dynamic communication, organization, administration, and relationship management skills.
customer service representative mccormack communications, inc. 2001-2010
- facilitate client-focused, service-oriented environment vital to maximizing customer satisfaction and retention.
- consistently provide quality management solutions to clients, ensuring professionalism in all telephonic communications.
customer service representative ability answer/page services 1992-2001
- skillfully fielded high-volume in-bound calls from hospital, highway patrol, local authority, tow, and sales clients on behalf of communication service/ messaging companies.
customer service/phone operator chaffee enterprises 1993-date
- actively managed a 15-line switchboard, providing personalize services for lead accounts, including modern postcards and daniels cablevision.
- effectively triage calls based on company sops, while facilitating productive communication between general personnel and upper level management.
facility manager camp pendleton 1983-1993
- consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing clientele base.
- hand selected to serve as a member of the first customer service board for camp pendleton.
business management certificate honolulu business college
management assertiveness course honolulu business college
graduate customer service enhancements seminar
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!