ambitious professional with notable expertise in manufacturing technology field in combination with success in management, sales, marketing, and public relations. astute professional with solid experience and a strong track record of success and accomplishment. possess multiple skills transferable to the position of (position).
• ability to facilitate internal functions within a retail environment.
• keen leader with insight into overseeing the execution of operations policies; build strong relationships with staff and other management personnel.
• active listener, great communicator using verbal or written medium. skilled in diagnosing concerns of constituents and presenting immediate resolution.
name of company, city, state, 2007 to present
produce market manager
- manage functions, such as purchasing, budgeting, accounting, and personnel management.
- confer with staff to develop procedures to increase sales, expand markets, and promote items.
- direct and supervise employees engaged in sales, inventory-taking, reconciling cash receipts, or in performing services for customers.
- formulate pricing policies for merchandise, according to profitability requirements.
- train and evaluate personnel in sales or marketing establishments recommending promotion or terminations when appropriate.
- inventory stock and reorder when inventory drops to a specified level.
- review inventory and sales records to prepare reports for corporate office; keep records of purchases, sales, and requisitions.
- monitor sales activities to ensure that customers receive satisfactory service and quality goods.
- coordinate advertising campaigns and sales promotions, and prepare merchandise displays.
- provide customer service by greeting customers, and responding to customer inquiries and complaints.
aa advanced, bristol, pennsylvania, 1998 to 2007
- utilized electronic test equipment to locate and correct malfunctions in fuel, ignition, and emissions control systems.
- aligned and repaired wheels, axles, frames, and steering mechanisms of automobiles, using special alignment equipment and wheel-balancing machines.
- examined vehicles, compiled estimates of costs, and secured approval to perform repairs.
- repaired air conditioners, and serviced components such as compressors, condensers, and controls.
- tested automotive fuel injection units; removed and replaced defective mufflers and tailpipes.
- repaired and replaced defective ball joint suspensions, brake shoes, and wheel bearings.
- overhauled and adjusted automobile brake systems, starters, alternators, and mufflers.
- adjusted defective carburetor parts and gasoline filters.
- tested electronic computer components in automobiles to ensure proper operation.
handyman (self employed)
- performed tasks including carpentry, plumbing, masonry, and electrical duties in residential homes.
- engaged in flipping homes, remodeling bathrooms, remodeling kitchens, and building patios.
bachelors of science in industrial technology, manufacturing concentration
millersville university, millersville, pa, 08/2004 to 05/2007
pursued elementary/special education (transferred before completion)
slippery rock university, slippery rock, pa, 08/2001 to 05/2004
member, nait (national association of industry and technology).
hiring agent name
i am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. in advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
as demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include
i have effectively applied my skills and knowledge toward
to complement this background, i offer
as an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. i am confident that i could be a valuable asset to your firm, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!