yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • email@example.com
versatile manager eager to contribute facility operations expertise as well as strong communication skills toward actively supporting an organization in maximizing performance.
- skilled manager offering over 16 years of solid and progressive experience in facilities operations, warehouse management and customer service capacities.
- in depth expertise in managing key elements, ensuring office operations run smoothly and efficiently.
- adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment.
- capable of staying focused and maintaining a calm demeanor in high-pressure situations while exhibiting high quality, diplomatic customer / client services interaction.
- skilled at performing independently or within a team to exceed all operational goals and objectives.
facilities manager whpacific engineering and consulting firm 2001-2008
- sharp business acumen and experienced in managing broad scope of facility operations, from maintaining inventory and ordering office supplies to stocking and scheduling repairs.
- actively coordinate the repairs and maintenance of all company vehicles, ensuring top working condition.
- cost-effectively managed purchasing and facilitated productive vendor relationships to achieve competitive pricing and boost bottom-line profitability.
- effectively supervised the stocking, organization, set-up, and clean up of conference rooms for all client meetings.
- responsible for operating small storage warehouse for archived plans, while also maintaining copy machines in top working order.
- tasked with managing a large format plot room, while also maintaining and well stocked and clean kitchen.
- efficiently ran a broad range of errands in support of company operations, including office depot, lowes, costco, and airport runs.
warehouse shipping manager j. thayer company 1992-2001
- successfully steered all warehouse operations to generate high volume growth and revenue.
- effectively hired, trained and directed 17-member warehouse staff and delivery drivers, actively collaborated in human resource operation functions such as evaluating performance and providing guidance/mentoring.
- consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing accounts.
- proficiently organized delivery drivers for daily customer deliveries, while coordinating shipments with federal express, ups and other carriers.
bachelors in business administration and speech communication university of oregon date
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!