yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • email@example.com
service-oriented healthcare professional seeking a challenging position where expertise in hospice care, business administration and patient care skills will prove instrumental to employer success.
- offer solid and progressive experience as a compassionate healthcare professional, including expertise within organizational, time-management and patient care capacities.
- in depth expertise in identifying emergency situations and expediting quality patient treatment procedures.
- proven ability to blend strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to the healthcare environment.
- contribute proactive planning, developing, and implementing of updated procedures to ensure quality patient care practices.
- proven track record of healthcare business operations; owned hospice/home health facility.
- efficiently handled all essential administrative functions, from staff supervision, invoices, billing and filing. compassionately interact with sick and stressed patients. knowledgeable of medical terminology, patient record maintenance and computer software.
- effectively assist in supporting surgical team during a broad range of surgeries. experience working inside and outside the sterile field in collaboration with doctors and healthcare staff.
- consistently provide sensitive care and pain relief to patients in the final stages of life. ensure quality home care, maximizing meaningful time patients can spend with family and loved ones.
- successfully assisted nurses in caring for patients, including testing blood pressure and blood sugar.
owner/manager homeplus caregivers 2003-2009
operating room department sequoia hospital 1998-2003
emergency room department sequoia hospital 1994-1998
nursing department sequoia hospital 1983-1990
physical therapy department sequoia hospital 1978-1983
pharmacy technician certification foot hill college
scrub surgical technologist certification chabot college
nursing assistant certification san mateo college
home health certification san mateo college
phlebotomy certification health college
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!