yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • email@example.com
respected nursing professor eager to contribute broad-scope medical-surgical and critical care experience toward supporting a quality institution in providing an exceptional education to students.
- talented and articulate professor of nursing offering over 20 years experience as a licensed rn within medical surgical and critical care units.
- dynamic lecturer and communicator, with experience teaching the fundamentals of nursing, nursing theory, beginning medical-surgical nursing and advanced critical care nursing.
- consistently provide stimulating learning environment in which students can develop full potential.
- adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any academic environment.
nursing instructor los angeles harbor college 1989-present
actively serve as medical-surgical nursing instructor, teaching nursing process/procedure and nursing theory/didatic in both the classroom and clinical setting within an acute adult medical-surgical healthcare environment.
functioning as preceptor, carefully monitor advanced nursing students during hands-on training in medical-surgical and critical care units.
nominated to numerous academic and nursing related committees, including program evaluation chairperson, curriculum development member, admissions member, student disciplinary committee member, and collaborate in hiring nursing faculty.
contributed extensive patient care knowledge to the development of nursing program curriculum.
proficiently handled a broad range of nursing student support activities, from orienting new students to the nursing program and providing academic counseling to nursing students.
adjunct nursing instructor los angeles southwest college 1989-present
successfully serve as college-level educator, planning lessons and presenting lectures for numerous healthcare related classes, including fundamentals of nursing, beginning medical-surgical nursing and critical care nursing.
critical care rn king drew medical center 1995-2007
effectively provided quality nursing care to patients in the coronary care, medical surgical and trauma icu unit.
utilized extensive skill in hemodynamic monitoring, mechanical ventilators, administering vasopressor agents, and chest tubes in providing hands-on treatment to patients.
department chairperson los angeles southwest college 1987-1989
nursing instructor los angeles harbor college 1979-1989
master s in healthcare management california state university 1975
masters in nursing university of california los angeles 1972
bachelors of science in nursing california state university
associate arts degree in nursing east los angeles college 1963
cpr acls certification ▪ ccrn certification
lifetime community college teaching credential
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!