client-focused professional eager to contribute dynamic customer service and administrative skills toward supporting operations of a progressive organization
ø offer numerous years of experience, with expertise in facilitating a client-focused, service-oriented environment vital to maximizing customer satisfaction and retention
ø successfully manage large volumes of critical and confidential information; review, update, and maintain databases
ø work closely with clients in person, on the telephone, and via e-mail to respond to requests and inquiries; demonstrated ability to handle crisis situations
ø effectively perform multiple concurrent responsibilities in fast-paced settings; strong attention to detail and emphasis on accuracy
ø exceptional communication, presentation, and relationship management skills; superior time management and organizational abilities
ø proactive team player equally effective in independent and collaborative environments
ø sharp technical proficiencies including microsoft office; type 51 w.p.m.
nalley honda, union city, ga 2007 c 2008
fleet manager, new car sales / internet sales
- successfully drove sales of new and pre-owned cars in a highly competitive and economically challenged market; collaborated with numerous credit unions to offer clients a range of financing options
- managed company communications regarding all automobiles
and delivered knowledgeable, timely responses to e-mails
delta air lines, atlanta, ga 1985 c 2005
customer service representative, atlanta airport crown room (2000 c 2005)
- in recognition of outstanding performance, steadily progressed within company to attain position responsible for providing exceptional customer service for existing and prospective delta crown room club members
- assisted members with program enrollment, flight reservations, seat selection, and ticketing; additionally provided professional support services including printing and faxing, conference room reservations, and securing catering for conferences
- escorted special needs and elderly passengers; set up and maintained rooms and bar area
domestic & international sales and customer service (1987 c 2000)
- expertly coordinated full spectrum of travel reservations and assisted international delta stations with fare rules
- worked closely with passengers to meet individualized needs; efficiently resolved escalated client issues
customer service rep, skymiles service center / domestic reservations (1985 c 1987)
- provided courteous, well-informed assistance for internal and external customers; investigated and resolved account maintenance, mileage credit, and award ticket issues
- arranged passenger reservations, ticketing, award travel bookings; booked car rentals and hotel reservations
hiring agent name
i am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity as a insert job title and am submitting my resume for your review. in advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
as demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include extensive experience providing customer service and information management responsibilities. throughout my career, i have maintained a solid record of receiving excellent client and internal feedback. i excel at accurately entering, reviewing, and editing detailed data to ensure maximum productivity, efficiency, and profitability. my dynamic communication skills have consistently proven instrumental in my ability to work with a diverse customer base and provide customized support in varied capacities. additionally, i offer strong computer skills and the demonstrated capability to quickly learn new programs.
i believe that the quality of my work is the basis of my reputation, and as an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player. i am confident that i could be a valuable asset to your organization, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
i would like to thank you for providing me the opportunity to interview with you and discuss the exciting insert job title position currently available with your company. having gained a deeper insight into the job requirements and your objectives, i am confident you will find me a valuable asset in achieving your goals.
as discussed, i am an enthusiastic, disciplined team player eager to launch a successful career as a dedicated member of your staff. i believe you will find my superior communication and organization skills vital to your operations and look forward to contributing to your success.
should you have any additional questions, or to discuss future employment opportunities, please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience. again, thank you for the enlightening interview. i look forward to your response.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!