Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx ,
xxxx , xxxxx 00000
Driven Professional seeking a challenging executive position as Director of Operations, where expertise in manufacturing, employee development, and customer service will prove instrumental to company success.
- Offer over 12 years of solid and progressive executive-level management experience, including expertise within Operations, Warehouse Management, and Contract Negotiation capacities.
- Track record of achieving quick fiscal turnaround of troubled facilities and implementing personnel teams to continue upward trend in sales volume.
- Efficiently managed labor and facility budgets of over $10M; supervised inventory of over $21M.
- In depth expertise in manufacturing, logistics, purchasing, and facility management; supervised up to six facilities simultaneously.
- Background of successful labor contract negotiation with unions on behalf of company.
- Serving as distribution, worked with voice pick systems, scanner systems, pick tickets, rfid systems as well as automated order picking.
- Actively supervise production, from high speed filling liquids, powder packaging and shrink wrap packaging to cardboard case/box folding machines, high speed mixers and all apparel machinery, steel rerolling, welding and casting.
- Adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- Apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment.
- Recognized Mensa genius, able to quickly identify problems and implement practical solutions.
- Dynamic communication, presentation, negotiation, and relationship management skills
- Track record of regular promotions and increasingly more complex assignments.
Product Availability Manager Pepsi Bottling Group 2007-Present
- Successfully led company from a $1.7M miss to labor plan to over $200k savings to plan and lowered out of stocks by 50%; transformed facility into one of the most productive in PBG system.
- Effectively hired, trained and directed new facility team and actively collaborated in Human Resource operation functions such as new employee training, evaluating performance and providing guidance/mentoring; increase employee survey results across the board.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Warehouse Manager Coca Cola Enterprises 2006-2007
- Successfully implemented Warehouse Management System for the largest single soft drink facility resulting in warehouse being $1M under budget.
- Effectively restored consistency in the disciplinary actions of union associates.
- Proficiently steered sales operations to generate high volume growth and revenue; managed the warehousing for 90M cases of annual production and 37M cases direct sales volume.
Warehouse Supervisor Coca Cola Enterprises 2004-2005
- Actively championed nontraditional shifts to lower operational costs; lowered overtime from 25%-6% within one year.
- Consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing accounts.
- Served as Chief Architect of the warehouse quality certification program.
Warehouse Supervisor Pepsi Cola 2003-2004
- Sharp business acumen and experienced in managing broad scope of operations for the main loading shift, consisting of 4 checker supervisors, 60 loaders and 12 office billing personnel, and executed the sale $10M cases of soda annually.
- Responsible for all departmental hiring and administrative actions regarding employee terminations and arbitrations.
Export Director L A Originals 1999-2002
- Successfully researched new markets in Europe and Middle East to facilitate company marketing focus transition from domestic to international fronts; effectively increased net sales by $5M.
- Responsible for the management of shipping contracts and handling of all procurement functions on behalf of international clients.
Manager Pak Kashmir Steel 1996-1998
- Efficiently supervised the hiring and training of initial workforce, resulting in achieving 100% capacity within 15 days of opening store and operating profit within first fiscal quarter.
- Managed broad scope of operational activities including project construction and machinery installation.
Master s of Business Administration University of Massachusetts 2008-Present
Bachelors of Science in Management University of Phoenix4.0 GPA 2006-2008
Brooklyn College Brooklyn, NY 1982-1983
Cambridge University Cambridge, England 1982
Member Mensa International
Member Committee for Excellence in Education
Volunteer Hunger no More
0000 xxxxxx xxxx ,
xxxx , xxxxx 00000
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a Director of Operations capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include over twelve years experience in warehouse management, manufacturing operations and employee development. An examination of my credentials will confirm that I am a skilled professional who thrives in a challenging work environment. I am driven, independently motivated, and results-oriented. I enjoy a challenge and work hard to achieve success. It is my practice to operate within a strict conduct of professionalism and integrity with my clientele. To complement this background, I offer dynamic communication, negotiation, presentation and relationship management skills.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your firm, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!