B.A. in Public Relations Graduate eager to contribute exceptional communication skills and international experience toward supporting a dynamic organization in achieving business goals and objectives.
- Strong background in the service industry with proven capabilities in sales, marketing, and delivering compelling presentations.
Extremely detail-driven, methodical, flexible, and able to effectively adapt communication style to connect with diverse audiences.
Self-directed, resourceful, diplomatic and dependable .
Reputation for advocacy skills, team-building talents, and integrity.
Western Michigan University, Kalamazoo, MI, 2010
Bachelor of Arts, Major in Public Relations, Minor in Management
Dean s List, Spring and Summer 2010
Produced Plans Book for Alzheimer's Association, Michigan Great Lakes Chapter,
Member of International Program Council and Malaysian Student Association
Unwavering Commitment to Serve Intentionally University (UCSI University), Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, 2006
Foundation in Arts and Sciences
Member of School of Social Sciences and Liberal Arts Association (SSLA)
Events and Publicity Team Leader
Western Michigan University, Catering Services, 2009 to Present
- Collaboratively set up banquet room, provide efficient and quality-focused dinner service, and participate in clean-up activities at event conclusion.
Kalamazoo Chamber of Commerce, Kalamazoo, MI, 2010
- Advocated for regional business community by organizing events and meetings with local, state and federal elected officials.
- Researched local, state and federal legislation for upcoming meetings, prepared meeting materials, and set up board room.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy C Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
Cedar Point, Sandusky, OH, 2008
- Recognized and awarded for exemplary performance in Safety, Service, Cleanliness, Courtesy and Integrity .
- Independently managed Employee Cafeteria and maintained kitchen inventory.
- Consistently ensured adherence to ServSafe food safety standards.
Smart Reg, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, 2006 to 2008
Data Entry Clerk
- Registered event attendees, provided name tags for guests, administered company s database, and provided outstanding customer service.
C.K. TANG Limited, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, 2008
- Assisted customers in clothing selection and purchase, consistently meeting or surpassing assigned sales goals.
- Arranged visually-appealing merchandise displays to interest shoppers and convert to sales.
Nuffnang Sdn. Bhd., Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, 2007
- Formulated persuasive online-store proposals and presented to key stakeholders,
- Traveled to Singapore to participate in movie screening event of Enchanted .
- Directed support CEO by assigning campaign advertisements on selected blogs, compiling top 100 most popular bloggers in Malaysia, and responding to blogger inquiries.
Hock Seng Leong Berhad (HSL), Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, 2007
- Performed broad-scope administrative and accounting functions inclusive of filing documents, performing data entry, and maintaining Excel spreadsheets.
Redisoft Solution Sdn. Bhd., Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, 2006
Telephone Sales Representative
- Demonstrated strong talents in the complete sales cycle, from qualifying customers to negotiating and closing while providing top-notch customer service.
- Documented conversation in database for future follow-up and quality assurance.
Berjasa Tuition Center, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, 2005
- Prepared and provided teaching notes for tutors and students and supported Admissions activities by promoting school to potential new students.
- Maintained accurate student attendance records for each class.
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a (INSERT JOB TITLE/POSIITON) capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As indicated in the accompanying resume, I bring to you solid experience in the service industry, exceptional expertise in sales and customer relations, and an exemplary blend of talents in public relations and office administration. To complement these qualifications, I offer a steadfast commitment to driving continuous improvements as well as consummate leadership attributes which would be an immediate asset to your company.
As a proactive contributor to your organization, you will find me to be a highly motivated professional committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior self-initiative, unparalleled resourcefulness, and a desire to be part of a winning team. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to INSERT NAME OF ORGANIZATION), and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
I would like to thank you for providing me the opportunity to interview with you and discuss the exciting (TITLE OF POSITION APPLYING FOR) position currently available with your company. Having gained a deeper insight into the job requirements and your objectives, I am confident you will find me a valuable asset in achieving your goals.
As discussed, I am an enthusiastic, disciplined team player eager to launch a successful career as a dedicated member of your staff. I believe you will find my dynamic (LIST A FEW SKILLS/QUALIFICATIONS RELEVANT TO THE POSITION) skills vital to your operations and look forward to contributing to your success.
Should you have any additional questions, or to discuss future employment opportunities, please feel free to contact me at your earliest convenience. Again, thank you for the enlightening interview. I look forward to your response.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!