Creative, personable and highly organized professional eager to contribute exceptional administrative, human relations, and program leadership expertise toward supporting a progressive organization in optimizing productivity and performance.
Proven ability to work both independently and collaboratively, maintain confidentiality of files and documents, and leverage discretion and sound judgment to make decisions.
Proficiency in workload planning, group facilitation, goal setting, special event management, and relationship-building.
Extremely versatile; easily adapt to new roles, responsibilities, tasks, and environments.
Highly respected for attention to detail, integrity, and a team player work approach.
Methodical problem solver; able to drive innovative solutions to meet business goals and needs.
Bilingual (English/Spanish) with outstanding communication and client relations skills.
Computer skills include Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint).
Hebrew Senior life, Roslindale, MA, 2002 to Present
- Write detailed progress notes in compliance with stringent documentation requirements.
- Develop and administer individualized treatment plans according to residents strengths and limitations in physical, cognitive, social, emotional functioning as well as leisure interests.
- Continually assess and adapt recreational programs to optimize functioning, independence, and well-being of residents.
Boston Public Schools, Health Education & Careers Network (HECN), 2006 to 2009
Youth Life Coach
- Leveraged strong communication, interpersonal and motivational skills to coach, instruct, mentor and empower inner city teens considered at-risk and/or affected by disabilities.
- Collaboratively discussed and defined goals, devised action plans, and provided encouragement and support.
- Provided youth with practical strategies to identify and build on existing strengths, nurture optimism and self-esteem, and challenge self-limiting thoughts.
Additional Experience includes role as Spanish Teacher, Simon C. Fireman Community, Randolph, MA.
Art Education (in progress), Massachusetts College of Art
Psychology studies, MassBay Community College, 2002
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity as an <insert job title/position> and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As illustrated in the accompanying resume, I bring to you solid administrative skills, proven talents in relationship-building, and the flexibility to skillfully handle simultaneous priorities with an unwavering commitment to accuracy, quality, and efficiency. I offer seasoned experience in all aspects of program administration including group facilitation, special event planning, and record-keeping. To complement these qualifications, I offer sharp analytical, organizational, and planning skills which are essential as a <insert job title/position>.
As a proactive contributor to your organization, you will find me to be a self-motivated professional and stellar leader committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through ingenuity, integrity, and dedication. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your company, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!